Video of Snooker Facts & Trivia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Snooker Facts & Trivia

Hey sweethearts, I am a massive snooker fan and I made a fun snooker quiz.
    You can watch it at: http://youtu.be/pH76mfTLpH8

Let me know what you think of it and if you have the answers right of course!!!
    If you have time watch my other snooker videos as well, there are 5 parts.
    Bye Niky Adryana
    XOXO

Great video's Niky, very creative with the editing.

Comment

Great vid and welcome to the forum niky...

Sweaty ball... lmao... (that made me laugh)

Comment

Jeey...thank you for welcoming me and for liking my video(s) about snooker!
        And yeah, cally, the quiz video I tried to make as fun as possible, glad it make you laugh.

Comment

Welcome on the forum and also good job with the videos.

Side note, the highest possible break in snooker's 155, not 136, 147 or 152 :P

Thats a freeball to start the break along with 16 blacks.

Comment

Some very nice editing there Niky, your a bit of a superstar in the making
            ps i look like Matthew Stevens

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
              Great vid and welcome to the forum niky...

Sweaty ball... lmao... (that made me laugh)
              back off I saw her first...lol

Comment

Only kidding Niky great vid keep up the good work

Comment

Originally Posted by Camio View Post
                  Side note, the highest possible break in snooker's 155, not 136, 147 or 152 :P
                  Thats a freeball to start the break along with 16 blacks.
                  Really...155? Oh that's funny, I copied this Q from a site which said 147 as an answer. And I honestly thought it was 147 as well... so I guess the last 11 years I was thinking 147 was the highest break hahaaahaa

And thanks again for the others who complimented on the video's!

Comment

Originally Posted by nikyadryana View Post
                    Really...155? Oh that's funny, I copied this Q from a site which said 147 as an answer. And I honestly thought it was 147 as well... so I guess the last 11 years I was thinking 147 was the highest break hahaaahaa

And thanks again for the others who complimented on the video's!
                    147 is known as a perfect score, but 155 is the maximum break one can make but you need your opponent to make a foul and leave a freeball with all 15 reds still on the table. You'd then be able to pot a color as the 1st red (freeball), take a black with it (8) and then take 15 reds and 15 blacks (120) plus the colors (27) for 155.

Jamie Cope's the only pro known to have done the feat (in 06 or 07 I think) and it wasnt done on the pro circuit, but rather in a club, in a local tourny, an exhibition/practice match or something.

In a match I was watching via stream, I once saw John Higgins get a freeball at the start of a frame, take the brown and then get 11, 12 or 13 blacks (forgot exactly). He had a possible 152 break at that point.

Comment

Originally Posted by nikyadryana View Post
                      Hey sweethearts, I am a massive snooker fan and I made a fun snooker quiz.
                      You can watch it at: http://youtu.be/pH76mfTLpH8

Let me know what you think of it and if you have the answers right of course!!!
                      If you have time watch my other snooker videos as well, there are 5 parts.
                      Bye Niky Adryana
                      XOXO
                      another fan here - great video Niky

Comment

Working...
                      X