• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SouthPaw
    replied
    Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
    Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
    I don't think Mr O'Sullivan has any answering to do on his comments tweeted, snooker authorities and players know that there's much more cheating going on, so why exactly should Ronnie have to explain himself? Even if he knew of other occasions of corruption, what's he to gain from spilling the beans, a pat on the back! Laughable a big fuss has been made of it!!!
    Ronnie should either say who these players is or shut his stupid ****ing mouth.

this cretin has done zilch to help the sport improve i wish the useless big mouth will just **** off in to retirement.
    Sounds like your suffering from a past encounter with Ronald, a failed autograph attempt perhaps or didn't sign his book for you? =P

Leave a comment:

• DandyA
    replied
    Ronnie should either say who these players is or shut his stupid ****ing mouth. this cretin has done zilch to help the sport improve i wish the useless big mouth will just **** off in to retirement.
    Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
    Apart from attract spectators and take the game to a new level no he hasn't helped improve the sport lol, that's a ridiculous statement! Without Ronnie the game would of almost died off over the past 10 years
    Ronnie's twitter comments and Barry's reply are also one of the top items on the BBC website at the moment ... so if you believe all publicity is good publicity, Ronnie and Barry are doing a fine job

Leave a comment:

• Byrom
    replied

this cretin has done zilch to help the sport improve i wish the useless big mouth will just **** off in to retirement.
    I am guessing you ain't much of a Ronnie fan then wildJONESEYE?

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    I don't think Mr O'Sullivan has any answering to do on his comments tweeted, snooker authorities and players know that there's much more cheating going on, so why exactly should Ronnie have to explain himself? Even if he knew of other occasions of corruption, what's he to gain from spilling the beans, a pat on the back! Laughable a big fuss has been made of it!!!

Apart from attract spectators and take the game to a new level no he hasn't helped improve the sport lol, that's a ridiculous statement! Without Ronnie the game would of almost died off over the past 10 years

Leave a comment:

• wildJONESEYE
    replied

Leave a comment:

• robertmac
    replied
    ROS getting himself in the news again. Perhaps he is looking
    for some attention again.

Cheating is everywhere however making such comments surely
    doesnt help the situation at all.

I agree that the players do need to thoroughly understand how
    serious this is and that their careers are at stake should they
    cheat.

Leave a comment:

• DandyA
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    Does he read the responses? Reply to posts here or am I going to be waiting for a really long time?
    if you want Dave to reply to your comment, I'd suggest posting it in the comments section of his blog as he definitely reads and replies to those ...

http://snookerscene.blogspot.co.uk/2...er-in-fix.html

Leave a comment:

• Byrom
    replied
    Well it's a bit of a give away if you are ranked 87 in the world rankings and earned less than a bus driver in the past two years - yet you turn up to events all around the globe in a flash sports car and designer gear covered in bling.

P.s I don't know who is 87 in the world so don't sue me - I'm just using it as an example.

Last edited by Byrom; 17 September 2013, 11:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• scottley
    replied
    Ronnies latest tweet.

@ronnieo147: No concrete evidence of match fixing in snooker But just like everyone one who works in an office they have a good idea who's shagging who

Bit of a back track after yesterdays comments.

Leave a comment:

• SouthPaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    personally I think David Hendon is on TSF but maybe just reads but not posts

hellloo David
    Hello David too . . .

I do enjoy these articles of his.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    personally I think David Hendon is on TSF but maybe just reads but not posts

hellloo David

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    please remember that the SSB posts are not by Ferret but by David Hendon from the Snooker Scene blogg and magazine
    Yes I know that . . .

Does he read the responses? Reply to posts here or am I going to be waiting for a really long time?

Leave a comment:

• mythman69
    replied
    Originally Posted by humperdingle
    Ronnie didn't name them in his Tweets.
    That is why it was a "broad-brush allegation" and perhaps caused more harm than good. If ROS knows more (i.e. who else) then he needs to say more than just other players are involved.

I was pointing out that just saying:

"I know of a match in a ranking event where the referee afterwards went to the tournament office to state for the record that he believed one of the players had lost on purpose.

I know of another referee who actually overheard two players arranging the result of a match in a round robin tournament. His complaint went nowhere."

This also doesn't help as the public doesn't know who they were and it casts a shadow on all the current and ex players. Hence petrol on a fire.

All match fixing allegations needed to be investigated and the findings reported to the snooker public.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
    Any chance of naming these suspected (alleged) match-fixing players? Or are you also just lobbing a can of petrol through the window?
    please remember that the SSB posts are not by Ferret but by David Hendon from the Snooker Scene blogg and magazine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X