No announcement yet.

Ssb - seniors service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a clearance from Knowlesy. Haven't felt an adrenaline buzz like that whilst watching a snooker match in a long time.

Comment

Originally Posted by gmg View Post
      What a clearance from Knowlesy. Haven't felt an adrenaline buzz like that whilst watching a snooker match in a long time.
      Yes, that was a good clearance to win.
      My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
      I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

LOL. Knowles playing on requiring 6 snookers. It's a shame it ended the way it did.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          LOL. Knowles playing on requiring 6 snookers. It's a shame it ended the way it did.
          Maybe he didn't hear the warning beeps. Still, I think he was in trouble in that frame before that time-out happened.
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

The Tortoise and the Hare next Dave Harold V Tony Drago should be interesting both main tour players as well.
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Tony's voice sounded bad as he got a cold or is it the throat cancer, also mark Williams said he will do a forfeit if Tony Knowles cleared up which he did with 48, I wonder what Mark Williams Forfeit was

Comment

They Just said Tony Drago recently made a 147 break maxium break in four and half minutes shame it was not in Tournament play and in practice, would have put Ronnie's fantastic 1997 Crucible break to shame, Ronnie would have been upset lol

Comment

Oh TD what happened
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                    They Just said Tony Drago recently made a 147 break maxium break in four and half minutes shame it was not in Tournament play and in practice, would have put Ronnie's fantastic 1997 Crucible break to shame, Ronnie would have been upset lol
                    They also said that Joe Johnson made a 147 this week too. Probably not as fast at Tony's break.

Comment

Steve Davis vs Dennis Taylor should be fun to watch. Lets hope it goes down to the final black.

Great to see them both on the same table again!

Last edited by mythman69; 20 October 2013, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                        Tony's voice sounded bad as he got a cold or is it the throat cancer, also mark Williams said he will do a forfeit if Tony Knowles cleared up which he did with 48, I wonder what Mark Williams Forfeit was
                        TK's voice sounded the same last year, which would suggest he's still not fully recovered from throat cancer. He was looking a lot better this year though so hopefully over the worst. Shame about the deciding frame but at least he reminded us of his old self in the second frame. Mark Williams had apparently promised to kiss Mike Dunn's behind if Tony cleared up, which was hardly surprising given that he'd barely potted a ball up until that point. The Twitterati are demanding that he sticks to his promise.
                        Last edited by gmg; 19 October 2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I'm enjoying this. I know it's not top draw snooker but still good fun.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                            They also said that Joe Johnson made a 147 this week too. Probably not as fast at Tony's break.
                            I fancy Joe to give a rusty Hendry a fright tonight. Really enjoying this as well btw.

Comment

What a fantastic clearance by Davis.

Comment

steve looked good, hope he wins it. was nice btw to see dennis still using his 30-odd year old 2 piece bce/riley maple cue, probably only cost him a tenner!

Comment

Working...
                                X