No announcement yet.

Ssb - seniors service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what time the next match starts, or has it already? I've got wrestling on sportlemon etc atm...

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

OK, back on now.

-
      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        Anyone know what time the next match starts, or has it already? I've got wrestling on sportlemon etc atm...

-
        Same here. I thought it started at 7:00pm.

EDIT: And now it's back on.
        Last edited by cyberheater; 20 October 2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Neal Foulds was saying that in the players room they was discussing a handicap system where the players get a point a year so would that mean Stephen Hendry who is at 43 the youngest player in the Tournament played Doug Mountjoy at 70 is the oldest player in the tournament would get 27 Start on Stephen or would it be 70 start lol, imagine if the 6 times world champion of the 70's Ray Dracula Reardon who is 81 entered the event and got drawn against Stephen Hendry would he got 81 start or 38, interesting thought :snooker:
          Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by gmg View Post
            Yip, I'm aware of those matches. What I said is that they haven't played each other in a World final. There is a distinct possibility of this now happening in this event.
            Davis keeping our 'dream world final' hopes allive Harrold's going to be hard to get passed though.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Well done Davis.

Comment

Stephen Hendry couldn't pot a plant.

Comment

So a Bond and Davis final. I think Bond is going to win this. He was looking very sharp there.

Comment

Final prediction

Steve Davis (9) 2 Nigel Bond (8) 1

Head to Heads in Brackets

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                      Different decade same result with White and Hendry, id be amazed if White's wins against Hendry were in double digits.
                      White 13 Hendry 12 - 1988 worlds round 2
                      White 10 Hendry 4 - 1998 worlds round 1

Plus there have been a number of White wins over Hendry where White has scored 10 frames.

Of course Hendry is comfortably ahead in the head to head. But White has many more wins over Hendry than many people think.

Comment

Well done Stevie. What a legend.

Comment

Well Done Steve Davis OBE a 7 times world champion as Clive said he deserves a knighthood for what he as done for snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                            Well Done Steve Davis OBE a 7 times world champion as Clive said he deserves a knighthood for what he as done for snooker
                            I 100% agree with the knighthood. He virtually single handedly put snooker on the bigger stage. When Steve was in Liverpool for an exhibition in our club last April he was simply brilliant. He is a TRUE legend of the game and to be still on the main tour aged 56 is simply astonishing.
                            You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Here is a link to the Stephen Hendy vs Jimmy White match . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xotOe13X80

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                              I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Working...
                              X