Feeling miserable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling miserable

For no real reason I was feeling down. So I watchedf all of Ronnie's 147s back to back. Cheered me up no end.
    王可

That’s not a bad watch ,neither Is the final frame between O’Sullivan and Hendry in the Charity challenge ,Hendry sat on his ass for 4 frames and then makes a max in the decider ,under the circumstances one of the best ,not that there are any bad 147’s

Comment

I haven't been able to play for 6 months so sometimes it gets to me.
      王可

Comment

Originally Posted by philip in china View Post
        I haven't been able to play for 6 months so sometimes it gets to me.
        That's tough, is it the injury still stopping you? That max Ronnie makes where he plays a left handed screw shot the length of the table off the last red to get perfect on the black is probably my favourite, think it was against Barry Hawkins.
        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

That's tough, is it the injury still stopping you? That max Ronnie makes where he plays a left handed screw shot the length of the table off the last red to get perfect on the black is probably my favourite, think it was against Barry Hawkins.
          I thought it was the one at Welsh Open Final against Ding? (I know I was there )
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Yes, I doubt if it will ever be completely OK. I just can't get into any cueing position.
            王可

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

I thought it was the one at Welsh Open Final against Ding? (I know I was there )
              Ahh yes, that was it! He's made so many they all roll into to each other in my mind!!

Comment

Yes, I doubt if it will ever be completely OK. I just can't get into any cueing position.
                I hope you get well soon. Maybe get 2nd, 3rd opinions?

Comment

There are reasons for why I do what I do.
                  王可

Comment

Yesterday evening I was in the snooker room as that is where my music system is. My shoulder injury had stopped me playing for the past 7 months. I decided to try. I still can't hold the cue in position, but it is much less bad than it was. So perhaps I shall get back to normal one day....
                    王可

Comment

That's good news! Then there is hope Phillip, keep gradually trying the position each day (pain permitting)and see if it becomes slightly easier each week. I like the fact your music system is in the snooker room, music is a great healer too.

Comment

Yesterday evening I was in the snooker room as that is where my music system is. My shoulder injury had stopped me playing for the past 7 months. I decided to try. I still can't hold the cue in position, but it is much less bad than it was. So perhaps I shall get back to normal one day....
                        It’s a step in the right direction which is a positive .
                        Good luck and I hope things keep improving .

Comment

Yes music is good. The acoustics in there are pretty good. (The best are in the music room).
                          王可

Comment

Working...
                          X