Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB - Interview with Kirk Stevens who will be making guest appearances in The Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Interview with Kirk Stevens who will be making guest appearances in The Snooker

Our roving reporter Imran Sidat spoke to Kirk Stevens last week, Kirks first interview for quite a few years. *Kirk will be taking part in The Snooker Legends Tour this year, if you want to see Kirk in Action the dates of his appearances are listed at the bottom of this article. Imran:- So Kirk, ... Continue Reading

More...

That was an interview? No offense, but it basically consisted of Kirk saying that he's delighted to play on the legends tour and that he doesn't watch snooker anymore.

Comment

What is the saying " you can bring a horse to water .............."

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        What is the saying " you can bring a horse to water .............."
        If you keep hold of the reins though the poor horse can't get it's head down to drink!!!
        Highest Break
        Practice: 136 (2005)
        Match: 134 (2006)
        In 2011: 94
        Centuries made: 50+

Comment

Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
          That was an interview? No offense, but it basically consisted of Kirk saying that he's delighted to play on the legends tour and that he doesn't watch snooker anymore.
          We were supposed to do a phone interview with him but he pulled out so we had to send the questions over to him to answer. If i was talking to him directly i would have got alot more out of him!

Comment

Really...? So "Coke" is coming on the Masters tour? Doesn't seem overly bothered to me...what do the rest of you guys think?

Comment

Originally Posted by gtjohnnymac1965 View Post
              Doesn't seem overly bothered to me...what do the rest of you guys think?
              I think its more the fact that Kirk is a laid back kind of guy..
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by imy147 View Post
                We were supposed to do a phone interview with him but he pulled out so we had to send the questions over to him to answer. If i was talking to him directly i would have got alot more out of him!
                Ah! That explains things then.....

He's normally very chatty, I guess with a questionaire in front of him he is able to just put as much or as little as he likes!!

You are forgiven
                Highest Break
                Practice: 136 (2005)
                Match: 134 (2006)
                In 2011: 94
                Centuries made: 50+

Comment

I hope he enjoys himself and wins a few, a 147 would be nice. Will follow him and cliff.
                  Cheers,
                  I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X