TSB - John Parris launches new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - John Parris launches new website

John Parris has today launched his much anticipated new website. The new site hosts a cue builder with 7 simple steps in designing your dream cue, I am sure Ronnie will be using this quite abit, after you have designed your cue it gives you the price for your custom design right away and I ... Continue Reading

More...

Ive just placed an order
    Unfortunately not for one of the new range of cues, (liking the Stirling !) but rather for a snazzy black polo shirt, should look good on league nights eh

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Ive just placed an order
      Unfortunately not for one of the new range of cues, (liking the Stirling !) but rather for a snazzy black polo shirt, should look good on league nights eh
      See this John! I want a commission on this sale lol

Comment

Very nice, I enjoyed watching his video's,

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          Very nice, I enjoyed watching his video's,
          liked the cue production video but not sure about the others? come on does anyone who spends that kind off money on a cue not know how to clean it lol
          seriously though a great job has been done on making the website and the cue maker is a really cool thing.
          It's nice to see some other "standard cues" now available also like the "stirling cue" (AKA powerglide connoisseur) i think this is the only new one piece standard cue available but it's a cracker. good idea to point out waiting time on orders and i could be wrong about this but didn't the old site give prices without vat? which the new site does not if im right about this then again its a good thing.
          its been a long time waiting for this updated website but first impressions it seems really good well done good job.

Comment

I love the way the cues are presented. Found myself trying to make that wheel spin faster and faster to no avail....*sigh*
            Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

A huge improvment over his old site the cue maker is a cracker.

Comment

Nice! Thanks for the heads up......

Comment

Very Nice Website I personally like the Cues Revolving around thats Class.

Comment

nice site. the tipping video was pretty good for folks who have never done it. - made me think of trevors one though which is funnier.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                    X