Tsb - o’sullivan doesn’t scare us anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsb - o’sullivan doesn’t scare us anymore

NEW Welsh champion Daniell Wells heads back to the professional ranks next month saying Main Tour superstar Ronnie O’Sullivan does not scare anybody anymore! Former world champion O’Sullivan’s form dipped so badly last season, through a combination of family matters and missing the new Players Tour Championships series, that he failed to make an impact ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB

i think daniel wells will be a great player but i still think he shouldnt be sayin stuff like that about 2 of snookers biggest names

Comment

Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
      i think daniel wells will be a great player but i still think he shouldnt be sayin stuff like that about 2 of snookers biggest names

Saying stuff like what? That O'Sullivan and Hendry don't scare him anymore? Why not, that's not exactly derogatory is it and they are both playing far from their best pretty average to be honest at the minute.

Comment

No player should scare him might as well stay in bed if you dont believe your better than anyone else.

Comment

but to be honest neither ronnie or hendry should of scared him in the 1st place and hes what 18 ronnie and hendry had both won a ranking title by then. im just sayin that sometimes its best to not say anything

Comment

actually i suppose anyone is entitled 2 say what they feel and thats what daniel has done so fairplay 2 him

Comment

Originally Posted by Wezza View Post
              actually i suppose anyone is entitled 2 say what they feel and thats what daniel has done so fairplay 2 him
              yes Ronnie wont be scared of him or anyone else either.

Comment

na being scared isnt sumthin ronnie would ever be

Comment

The lad was probably asked the question in fairness. His other two answers would be ''no comment'' or ''petrified of them both'' which would have made him look a fool.

He might not be scared of them but it's likely he will freeze more often than not in his first season or 2. Most youngsters do.

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
                    The lad was probably asked the question in fairness. His other two answers would be ''no comment'' or ''petrified of them both'' which would have made him look a fool.

He might not be scared of them but it's likely he will freeze more often than not in his first season or 2. Most youngsters do.
                    yeah you have a good point. I would probably also say sumthin which wudnt make me sound like a fool, so yeah hes said the right thing really.

Comment

he is still not scared of him.

you can go through your career hoping to play nobodies in qualifying or look forward with confidence of pitting your game against the best.

Ben Harrison played John Higgins today in the pink ribbon in Gloucester he could have faced easier opponents but he was looking forward with anticipation of playing great players.

thats why you play this game or any sport.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                        NEW Welsh champion Daniell Wells heads back to the professional ranks next month saying Main Tour superstar Ronnie O’Sullivan does not scare anybody anymore! Former world champion O’Sullivan’s form dipped so badly last season, through a combination of family matters and missing the new Players Tour Championships series, that he failed to make an impact ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB
                        Anyway, who is interested in Welsh champion Daniell Wells opnion about Osullivan - quite irrelevant me thinks
                        I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post

He's already had his first season or two - he was on the main tour from 2008-10.

Comment

Why don't these players just let their cues do their talking. People are so quick today to want to talk to the press and make a name for themselves with outrageous comments probably because they fear that their fame will be short lived. When this guy has won a ranking tournament or at least managed to stay on the MT for a few years or make some mark in the game maybe people will take heed of what they say. Just another wannabe that will probably be forgotten in 5 years or so.

Comment

Thanks cueman... but just to put the record straight i never said anything like what was put out on the interview my words were took completely out of context! The interview makes me look like an arrogant idiot which i am definately not!... may be an idiot but definately not arrogant!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X