TSB - Trump, Pressure odes not bother me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Trump, Pressure odes not bother me

New snooker sensation Judd Trump is not concerned by the added expectation he will face this season, and is determined to pick up where he left off at the end of the last campaign. The gifted 21-year-old burst into the limelight in the Spring by winning the Bank of Beijing China Open and getting to ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB

from what i saw at the WC as if he doesn't already hit the ball hard he hit it even harder on important pressure pots and cost him the championship.

last season and for every year since he was doing the chasing this season he will be a massive scalp and then we can see how pressure affects him.

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
      from what i saw at the WC as if he doesn't already hit the ball hard he hit it even harder on important pressure pots and cost him the championship.

last season and for every year since he was doing the chasing this season he will be a massive scalp and then we can see how pressure affects him.
      Spot on. Interesting times ahead fo sho.

Comment

Lets hope his not the next Jimmy White to never win the WC..Attacking JW was but if he just used his head correctly now and again one feels he would of been a Champ at least twice..
        JP Majestic
        3/4
        57"
        17oz
        9.5mm Elk

Comment

Originally Posted by throtts View Post
          Lets hope his not the next Jimmy White to never win the WC..Attacking JW was but if he just used his head correctly now and again one feels he would of been a Champ at least twice..
          no disrespect to Dennis Taylor and Joe Johnson for winning it and Terry Griffiths to make the final in 1988 that for me was the decade Jimmy blew it with only one final.

Comment

Working...
          X