TSB - Hendry Crashes To Milkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Hendry Crashes To Milkins

Stephen Hendry suffered a 5-1 defeat against Robert Milkins at the Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters, and now looks set to drop out of the world’s top 16. The seven-times World Champion is currently ranked 16th, but his first round exit in Shanghai is likely to see him fall out of the elite for the ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Stephen Hendry suffered a 5-1 defeat against Robert Milkins at the Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters, and now looks set to drop out of the world’s top 16. The seven-times World Champion is currently ranked 16th, but his first round exit in Shanghai is likely to see him fall out of the elite for the ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB
    hes more than likely its a definite hes already 2,240 points off the top 16 hes not entered the poland PTC so he has only the sheffield PTC to go with a maximum of 2,000 points to win.

Comment

Yep just checked it! Could have done with entering that one

http://prosnookerblog.com/rankings/l...cted-seedings/

Comment

Glad i missed it

bit silly not entering more ptc

Nice quote from Milkins ''I played well from the first frame. Even though Stephen’s not on form, you still have to play well to beat him.”

Comment

Originally Posted by debs View Post
          Glad i missed it

bit silly not entering more ptc...
          I thought he said he was going to enter all the PTCs this year, after his "will I or won't I retire" thing, so why has he given up the chance to compete for his top 16 place? I'm beginning to think his heart's not really in it these days, which is kind of understandable I suppose.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            I thought he said he was going to enter all the PTCs this year, after his "will I or won't I retire" thing, so why has he given up the chance to compete for his top 16 place? I'm beginning to think his heart's not really in it these days, which is kind of understandable I suppose.

-
            Yes i feel for him

Comment

Not been in touch for a while so Sorry but everyone keeps saying that the UK is next.
              What happened to the scottish tournament that kicked off the BBC season. I mean it would come on in oct right so maybe Hendry was counting on his home crowd spurring him on and thought he would not need to enter the next 2 ptcs.

Comment

Originally Posted by debs View Post
                ...everyone keeps saying that the UK is next.
                What happened to the Scottish tournament that kicked off the BBC season
                It was the "Grand Prix", then they changed it to the "World Open" last year, after which the BBC dropped it from their snooker calendar, and now nobody seems to be sure if when and where it's going to appear next.

There's another thread about it here:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-does-it-exist

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  It was the "Grand Prix", then they changed it to the "World Open" last year, after which the BBC dropped it from their snooker calendar, and now nobody seems to be sure if when and where it's going to appear next.

There's another thread about it here:

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-does-it-exist

-
                  Cheers PatBlock seems a shame crowds were quite good last year too! The 1st to 3 cut throat event.

Well thats my theory on Stephen blown away then poor guy can't get his head up for being knocked down the last few years on and off the table.

Comment

Working...
                  X