TSB - Robertson To Meet Williams In Semis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Robertson To Meet Williams In Semis

Neil Robertson won the battle of the last two World Champions, beating John Higgins 5-2 at the Bank of Communication Shanghai Masters. The Aussie will now meet World No 1 Mark Williams in Saturday’s semi-finals, while Mark Selby will face Mark King. “I’m steadily improving as the tournament goes on, and that’s generally what I’ve ... Continue Reading

Click to read on TSB

Mark King is my tip to win the tournament. I think Stuart Bingham's success at the Australian open has given belief to players like King that they can go all the way

Royal roll: King will be hoping to become royalty in China
    sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

There was controversy in one of the earlier quarter-finals as a furious Anthony Hamilton blamed a TV cameraman after losing 5-2 to Mark King.

“The cameraman was moving on every shot, all the way through the match,” said the player who beat Ronnie O’Sullivan yesterday. “It was hard to concentrate and it did my head in. I’m still angry about it now.

“Whenever I was down on the shot he was in line with me and his arms were moving around. He had an attitude problem. I complained three times about it but it didn’t make any difference. Then they changed one of the cameramen but it was the wrong one.

“Once your concentration is gone it’s difficult to get it back. I know it was the same for both players but I let it get to me.”

This is beyond a joke surely, do the cameramen get no training at all !!

Comment

I think I have seen the cameraman Anthony is talking about, no only was he always moving about but was wearing a pink top!
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

If he played a few pool comps at the pub he'd be used to this behaviour! But seriously it's a real shame considering it's his best run for some time.
          Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
          X