Grow Up Mark Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grow Up Mark Allen

Firstly he slates Stuart Bingham for being a bottle job and now thinks he has the right to criticise Barry Hearn !! The boy is barely out of his pram, how could he possibly know the complexities of running an organisation and trying to get sponsors onboard.

He lost my respect after what he said about Stuart but gained it back with what he said to Hearn
    2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
    2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by GAD63 View Post
      thinks he has the right to criticise Barry Hearn !!
      He has every right to criticise Barry Hearn, as has anyone else - it's called freedom of speech! And Hearn has very much invited criticism by promising not to tamper with the UK Championships, then proceeding to do just that! Hearn's childish response to the remarks suggests Allen may not be the one who needs to grow up!
      'I think the the 1972 World Championship was the coming of the saviour - myself'!! Alex Higgins 1972

Comment

The bit that confuses me is when he acknowledges Barry Hearn is probably good for snooker in the long-term but says he's no good right now so someone else should have a go. A) Like who? B) WHy would you want to be short-termist about the gmae? Especially as Allen's stilla young man.

Comment

I absolutely agree with freedom of speech but to openly criticise with no suggestions as to what Mr Hearn could do is pointless, you have to agree that the game was a good as dead before Barry decided to grab the reigns again!! would you rather the previous debarcle !!

Comment

Couldnt agree more with your comments, seems like he engaged his voice before the brain had a chance to work !!

Comment

Allen problem was about the UK...and he is right. Hearn promised the big 3 will remain untouched and he lied. Mark was saying Hearn should go because of that. He recognized Hearns merits all round. But about the UK he is 110% right....and about the fact snooker is turning slowly but surely to darts. All those half-drunk people shouting at power snooker is just the beginning.....time will tell.
              "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by GAD63 View Post
                seems like he engaged his voice before the brain had a chance to work !!
                I think we're all guilty of that from time time to time eh...

I hope mark goes onto win the tourney now...

Comment

He couldn't win a one horse race.

Comment

Full of christmas spirit today i see caz...lol..

Comment

Hum bug

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                        Hum bug
                        I love all the people saying Hearn is right, blah blah....

What thay are forgetting is that because this has been deemed a success Mr Hearn will us this to change the World Championships too, so folks get ready for best of 11's til the semi's in the World Championships within a couple of years time.

And the rest of the things he has planned too! MONEY MONEY MONEY....
                        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

I think there are actually two boys in their prams throwing their toys at each other

Despite the bizarre affair, two thoughts come in my mind:

1 Why is Mark the only one being 'sued' because of his criticism,
                          2 How is it possible that leading representatives (plural!) think it usefull to carry out their dispute in the media?

I hope there will be no further damage to the sport. Especially so because the tournament has been very entertaining so far (on the table):snooker:
                          Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

There'll be no game left when Hearn's finished. It'll be decent filler on Sky when there's no football on though, and he'll walk off into the sunset with his pockets bulging with cash.

Comment

Mark surely has a sense of humor.LOL
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X