X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attilahun
    replied
    Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
    if you do not like the way the game is played today go get another job thats my opinion
    Maybe tomorrow Hearn will put them to play with a broom stick ...and people will say...hey that is the way the game is played today.
    I think Hearn should at least listen to what the players have to say. Without the players you will watch Hearn playing snooker against Rodney Walker on Sky. But maybe you will be satisfied and say ...that is the way the game is played today.....

Leave a comment:

• the montrealer
    replied
    Some players are spoiled brats if you do not like the way the game is played today go get another job thats my opinion

Leave a comment:

• poolqjunkie
    replied
    Mark surely has a sense of humor.LOL

Leave a comment:

• Steerforth
    replied
    There'll be no game left when Hearn's finished. It'll be decent filler on Sky when there's no football on though, and he'll walk off into the sunset with his pockets bulging with cash.

Leave a comment:

• miscuehamburg
    replied
    I think there are actually two boys in their prams throwing their toys at each other

Despite the bizarre affair, two thoughts come in my mind:

1 Why is Mark the only one being 'sued' because of his criticism,
    2 How is it possible that leading representatives (plural!) think it usefull to carry out their dispute in the media?

I hope there will be no further damage to the sport. Especially so because the tournament has been very entertaining so far (on the table):snooker:

Leave a comment:

• DWOT
    replied
    Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    Hum bug
    I love all the people saying Hearn is right, blah blah....

What thay are forgetting is that because this has been deemed a success Mr Hearn will us this to change the World Championships too, so folks get ready for best of 11's til the semi's in the World Championships within a couple of years time.

And the rest of the things he has planned too! MONEY MONEY MONEY....

Leave a comment:

• cazmac1
    replied
    Hum bug

Leave a comment:

• cally
    replied
    Full of christmas spirit today i see caz...lol..

Leave a comment:

• cazmac1
    replied
    He couldn't win a one horse race.

Leave a comment:

• cally
    replied
    Originally Posted by GAD63 View Post
    seems like he engaged his voice before the brain had a chance to work !!
    I think we're all guilty of that from time time to time eh...

I hope mark goes onto win the tourney now...

Leave a comment:

• attilahun
    replied
    Allen problem was about the UK...and he is right. Hearn promised the big 3 will remain untouched and he lied. Mark was saying Hearn should go because of that. He recognized Hearns merits all round. But about the UK he is 110% right....and about the fact snooker is turning slowly but surely to darts. All those half-drunk people shouting at power snooker is just the beginning.....time will tell.

Leave a comment:

• GAD63
    replied
    Couldnt agree more with your comments, seems like he engaged his voice before the brain had a chance to work !!

Leave a comment:

• GAD63
    replied
    I absolutely agree with freedom of speech but to openly criticise with no suggestions as to what Mr Hearn could do is pointless, you have to agree that the game was a good as dead before Barry decided to grab the reigns again!! would you rather the previous debarcle !!

Leave a comment:

• gavpowell
    replied
    The bit that confuses me is when he acknowledges Barry Hearn is probably good for snooker in the long-term but says he's no good right now so someone else should have a go. A) Like who? B) WHy would you want to be short-termist about the gmae? Especially as Allen's stilla young man.

Leave a comment:

• Kingscratcher
    replied
    Originally Posted by GAD63 View Post
    thinks he has the right to criticise Barry Hearn !!
    He has every right to criticise Barry Hearn, as has anyone else - it's called freedom of speech! And Hearn has very much invited criticism by promising not to tamper with the UK Championships, then proceeding to do just that! Hearn's childish response to the remarks suggests Allen may not be the one who needs to grow up!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X