TSB - UK Championship News – Carter Quits, Williams wows and TV Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - UK Championship News – Carter Quits, Williams wows and TV Scheduling

BBC Coverage From the start of the event we have had Live Snooker on BBC 2 but no coverage in the evenings apart from on interactive, from the quarterfinals stage it finally hits BBC2 but cuts off mid session and again you have to switch to interactive! seriously do The BBC want viewers or not? more .....

Click to read on TSB

TSB seems to have a problem, cannot see any page on that site

Edit: seems to have woken up now, cheers (if you did anything that is )
    Last edited by DeanH; 10 December 2011, 12:29 PM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It can take some time to load every now and then, it is a problem I am looking into.

Comment

no worries

also, I agree with you, does the BBC want any viewers? It is extremely annoying to bounce around the terrestrial channel to Red Button, which then fails because the wife has set up two records!
        Generally I do like the BBC snooker team (well maybe not the JV "where's the white going!" ) and the little snippets they do, answering questions, etc., so having more of this would be great. Doubt much will change though...
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

How annoying barry and co shortening the matches to please the beeb for NOWT ... pfffft.

Looking forward to today's match though..

Comment

Issue over live interactive clearly silly. Im sure change will be made.
            Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Working...
            X