TSB - Ronnie O’Sullivan Books up Legends dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Ronnie O’Sullivan Books up Legends dates

We are delighted to announce 3 new shows for October with the current World Champion Ronnie O’Sullivan and ‘The Whirlwind’ Jimmy White. Tickets more .....

Click to read on TSB

Hmm, that's some of ROS's calendar eaten up then...............
    What's the format of these shows Ferret; how many frames will folks see?
    Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

Comment

He must need the money
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Particle Physics View Post
        Hmm, that's some of ROS's calendar eaten up then...............
        What's the format of these shows Ferret; how many frames will folks see?
        I went to the one in Croydon. Basically, it was best of nine, but if it went 4-4, they played a respotted black to decide frame 9, for some reason.

Virgo goes out in the first half and does his predictions and trick-shots, which anybody who ever watched Big Break has seen before, but is still quite entertaining. Providing you're not like me, and was attending your fourth Snooker Legends events. (He has the same act in every one.)

Also, after the mid-session interval, they play a doubles match, also featuring two raffle winners.

I'm assuming the format is much the same with the ones featuring Ronnie and Jimmy.

Comment

i have nothing against these types of Exho for Past it players like in Tennis its a Good show but Ronnie is a bit of a saddo if he prefers to play nothing events rather than competitive matches.

Comment

He'll probably pull out a week before the event anyway.

-
            The fast and the furious,
            The slow and labourious,
            All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

If Stephen Hendry still thought he could compete with the Best you wouldn't see him within a million miles of Snooker Legends.

it was always a indication for me when he signed up for Legends night that the Writing was on the Wall.

Comment

Seeing ROS at Legends has to be better than Drago and Thorburn. Though Tony did pot some amazing balls. The chat from Virgo and his shenanigans, please John, give it a rest, and just play more frames of snooker. As for the raffle to win a 'pool' cue, then waste more time on a daft frame, give that a miss too John. And the auction of signed pictures, cringeworthy. It's all a bit of a circus.

Comment

The raffle, £5 per ticket, which i imagine most people buy, and the signed pictures, are what make the big money for the night though - which is why these shows are put on and why Ronnie and co turn up.

I've been to 3 of these legends nights since they started and as fun as they are, its all about the money.
                  I Love Snook!

Comment

True that. They've got to make money to cover costs, but these folk are loaded, so they could go a bit easier on the money generation throughout the whole night, and play more snooker.

Comment

Working...
                    X