new cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cue?

I have been playing with a 2 piece cue for 7 months and I fancy investing in a 3/4 cue. my 2 piece isn't playing bad i just prefere the look of a 3/4 cue. would you reccomend sticking with the 2 piece or investing in a 3/4 of the same weight tip size etc?

a cue of the same weight may have a different balance point due to the joint being further back

Comment

Which ever takes your fancy!

Comment

new cue?

I'm just worried that I won't play the same with a new cue

Comment

That's the risk you take, sometimes you buy a cue which you sell within weeks and sometimes you buy a cue that will last you a lifetime.

Comment

Originally Posted by lukeeyw View Post
            I'm just worried that I won't play the same with a new cue
            There is always this risk or it good be the opposite
            If you look through previous threads you will see many others have gone through the ordeal of getting a beautiful/wonderful cue, and then it appears up for sale due to not being "right".
            Unfortunately no-one can really help you with your question, except, "you can but try" and you may be one of the lucky ones
            Or just become a cue-collector of all those cues that have not "cut the mustard"
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

new cue?

okay cheers I've got a personalised cue craft carlton which I play 8 ball regularly with and occasionally a game of snooker the only thing I don't like is the centre joint

Comment

No two cues will feel the same buddy. I can see from your bio that you're quite young.

Switch now while you're still improving. Not that there's anything wrong with centre joined cues, there is just a wider variety of greater quality options available to you in the 3/4 and one piece range.

Comment

does anyone reccomend a 3/4 cue on a relatively low budget so I can try out a 3/4?

Comment

does anyone reccomend a 3/4 cue on a relatively low budget so I can try out a 3/4?
                    I have one for sale, make 2 more posts and PM me.

The cue is on here somewhere if you look through my profile for most recent started threads. Its cue craft sherwood.

Comment

new cue?

replies on here count or do they have to be Posts like the 'new cue' one

Comment

replies on here count or do they have to be Posts like the 'new cue' one
                        Replies count, its one post on a thread.

Comment

Working...
                        X