Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSB - Ronnie withdraws from International Championships just months after sabbatical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sberry
    replied
    I'd be very surprised if he played any PTC and maybe this is just an extension of him not being interested with the game in which case he may just bother with the world championship until he gets beat and then packs it in for good.

Problem with any sort of mental illness is that you cannot ever make firm plans for the future, you just have to hope you can get better and do things you'd like to but you know you could become unwell enough at any time to throw any plans in the air.

Hopefully he recovers and rediscovers his love for the game and we get to see more of him, his replacement doesn't exist yet.

Leave a comment:

• LittleMissAlexa
    replied
    thank god hes world champion as seedingwise if he wasnt hed have to qualify for the uk

Leave a comment:

• wildJONESEYE
    replied
    Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Wonder if he will miraculously be fit to play in the PTC4 at Gloucester a week later. He'd better be as I'll be attending that and is partly the reason I'm going.
    there's a world of difference from going to china ill and to Gloucester ill but if this decision has anything to do with his mental state then maybe the time has come when he does throw in the towel and follow hendry in to retirement for himself and the sport because travelling will be increasing in to India and god knows where else before long.

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied
    Wonder if he will miraculously be fit to play in the PTC4 at Gloucester a week later. He'd better be as I'll be attending that and is partly the reason I'm going.

Leave a comment:

• cpenney
    replied
    sigh......

Leave a comment:

• SnookerFan
    replied
    Hardly shocking though.

Leave a comment:

• Qwer
    replied
    this is really bad.

Leave a comment:

• TSB - Ronnie withdraws from International Championships just months after sabbatical

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

Today Grove Leisure have put up a statement from Ronnie O’Sullivan which is below. Ronnie O’Sullivan Statement I’m very sorry that I had more .....
Working...
X