No announcement yet.

TSB - Ronnie O’Sullivan withdraws from Professional Snooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the game is so tough now how is it that Ronnie can turn to the ref in the middle of a game and ask how much is the 147 break prize is then go on to knock one in. Pure entertainment and maybe ronnie should have been a comedian as I was pissing my self with laughter at the confused look on kings face.
    NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT.

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
      Thanks, yoda. I'll consider it. While I'm doing it, I'll suggest you learn how to read and after that how make valid conclusion from what you've read. Deal?
      I lost count now at how many time you have tried to insult me and get me to react, I feel sorry for you looki I hope you see the doctor soon and see if you can get you trollnitis cured

Comment

Here is a questoin Do you think that Ronnie OSullivan will be playing in the Worlds Snooker Champs in 2013 i would say yes. What do other people on this forum think about this

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          I lost count now at how many time you have tried to insult me and get me to react, I feel sorry for you looki I hope you see the doctor soon and see if you can get you trollnitis cured
          And you haven't insulted me? Are you the one who's been decorous all the time? I don't think so.

Maybe I've misunderstood your point but I think it's laughable that the whole game would lie on the shoulders of one player. Snooker is not going to die whatever Ronnie does. Only thing that seemes to be dying is the interest of Ronnie fans.

Comment

how will a flat 128 system work ?

cant really see china happy to risk ding losing in qualifiers.

Comment

I really hope to see the return of the most fantastic all round player to touch the green baize. The world championship just gone was a display of the most complete player. His safety, potting and overall game was a notch above them all. It was like a point proven, he seemed focused but relaxed at the same time. He beat some of the best on the way to the title and convincingly too. Everyone bangs on bout how quick he pots, but his safety game is incredible. It's all about the mental state as to how good he does on the table. I'm no fantastic player myself, but it makes a difference as to how I play if there are distractions on the mind. He is a family man and his children mean the world to him, I think he is donig the right thing and taking the back seat. After watching him on the interview, i thought he reminds me just of myself (except he can play snooker)!!, distractions come along and you sometimes have to take a side step. Whatever happens to Ronnie's career, i wish him the best, he seems like a real decent guy that has given us all some fantastic memories of the sport we are obsessed about. Good Luck Ronnie. Your a legend.

Comment

Originally Posted by armstm View Post
                i think all the focus on ronnie and his "natural talent" put a huge amount of pressure on him to win. if ronnie missed a ball it would be "he's bottled it" whereas if other players missed its not quite so bad (i'm thinking of john higgins here).
                That's what I've always thought, too. All that added pressure seemed to suck the enjoyment out of the game for him.

Comment

I think Ronnie has problems away from the table, and probably doesn't want to be seen in a bad light by his fans.. which I am one.

All the best Ronnie
                  :snooker:

Comment

i wouldn't say he has the best all-round game. he's the best break-builder of all-time imho but in other areas? for me higgins has the best all-round game - higgins's long potting,safety,doubling ability, staying cool under pressure are better.

Originally Posted by I just want a ton! View Post
                    I really hope to see the return of the most fantastic all round player to touch the green baize. The world championship just gone was a display of the most complete player. His safety, potting and overall game was a notch above them all. It was like a point proven, he seemed focused but relaxed at the same time. He beat some of the best on the way to the title and convincingly too. Everyone bangs on bout how quick he pots, but his safety game is incredible. It's all about the mental state as to how good he does on the table. I'm no fantastic player myself, but it makes a difference as to how I play if there are distractions on the mind. He is a family man and his children mean the world to him, I think he is donig the right thing and taking the back seat. After watching him on the interview, i thought he reminds me just of myself (except he can play snooker)!!, distractions come along and you sometimes have to take a side step. Whatever happens to Ronnie's career, i wish him the best, he seems like a real decent guy that has given us all some fantastic memories of the sport we are obsessed about. Good Luck Ronnie. Your a legend.
                    Highest Match Break 39 (November 10th 2015)

Comment

Working...
                    X