Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Shootout Draw for January

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

The Betfair Shootout Draw which will be help on the 25th to 27th of JAnuary 2013 Joe Perry v Michael White Mark Williams more .....

Is that the tournament played in front of a crowd expecting to see a Darts match while half sloshed?

Comment

No, but that pile of **** you are on about looks like it will be back in March!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        Is that the tournament played in front of a crowd expecting to see a Darts match while half sloshed?
        Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        No, but that pile of **** you are on about looks like it will be back in March!!!!
        I'm only guessing but I take it you're not a fan of Power Snooker ferret! that's the one with the sloshed crowd and the Power Ball and Power Zone ...

narl, it may not be to everyone's taste but the Snooker Shootout is surprisingly good ... it's the one where you get to see every pro in action over fun-level 10min frames ...
        Last edited by DandyA; 10 November 2012, 01:51 AM.

Comment

HI i am happy to see its back on in January 2013 this game is good for fast players and slow players like Peter Ebdon will be on their toes

Comment

It's great to watch down the pub with a beer and last time it was in 3D but that draw is not the top 64 is it? How did they arrive at that list of competitors?

Comment

Useless tournament pretty much, entertainment for drunken apes (that's me from time to time). But I know there are so "innovative" snooker "pundits" on this forum too, though, who'd love to see World Championship being played with this format. That'd save snooker, they say...

Comment

Working...
              X