Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Premier League Snooker Semi Finals Higgins v Bingham

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

STUART BINGHAM’S fantastic season in the PartyPoker.com Premier League continued as he battled his way through to tomorrow’s final, winning a last frame more .....

Trump 4-4 Robertson, these aren't supposed to go this long are they?

Shocking standard

Comment

It is a bit boring ain't it, i could do better

Comment

Hope Mr Lee has got his own back on twitter.

Comment

Well i reckon Bingham will be feeling confident after watching that poor display from Judd, but tomorrows another day (or should i say today !)

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            It is a bit boring ain't it, i could do better
            well that's exactly the same reason I thought it was enthralling ... whilst I admire pros who clear the table time after time after time, it makes for a much better match if they don't ...

just take the final frame, Trump's miss on a fairly regulation pink and then Robertson's miss of a very gettable red to start to get himself back into the frame ... fantastic ... I've missed both those shots myself on occasion

dunno what spooked them though ... doubt it was the shot-clock ... perhaps more likely the lack of a practice table at the venue?

Comment

Originally Posted by DandyA View Post
              ... dunno what spooked them though ... doubt it was the shot-clock ... perhaps more likely the lack of a practice table at the venue?
              By this time tho, they had played 8 frames, no excuses, not good enough to win a frame in my league that

Comment

I thought the conditions last night were dreadful. Right from the start the cushions were bouncing very randomly, big bounces off some and not off others. Then during Trump v Robertson the amount of kicks they were getting was just unbelievable, I don't think I've ever seen so many in a professional game, I think it knocked the confidence of both players and that is why they struggled.

I think with all the rain we've had in the UK this past week has probably been the main culprit, the dampness gets into the atmosphere and affects the cloth and table and despite the table heaters and new cloth it was very tough to play on. Hopefully with a clear day to day and a chance for the fitters to get the table sorted it will play much better for the final.

Comment

All four players struggled for whatever reason but we all have
                  had days where we struggle.

Hopefully the finals will provide better frames.

Comment

Could be quite profitable for Bingham, he is already going into tonight with 19k for frames won, 5k for centuries and another 5k for top break while Trump is going in with just 11+3. Bingham's avge earnings over his career has been about 25 and he's never been in the top 10, show how open the game is. Perhaps they've made bad conditions to keep the money down.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                      Could be quite profitable for Bingham, he is already going into tonight with 19k for frames won, 5k for centuries and another 5k for top break while Trump is going in with just 11+3. Bingham's avge earnings over his career has been about 25 and he's never been in the top 10, show how open the game is. Perhaps they've made bad conditions to keep the money down.
                      There is no 1k for a century at this stage of the competition, that only counts in the group phase.

Bingham I think is the favourite, he must feel his name is on the trophy with the form and the run he's had in a few of the matches. Last night he really had the rub, Higgins must have wondered what he'd done to have such a bad run of the balls. They even said he's called ballrun for a reason, it showed last night why!

Comment

Is there a stream somewhere, anyone?
                        Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I'm looking for a stream too. What a drag not being able to see the final. Had no problem seeing the semi- final. What that all about ???

Comment

You have to click full screen to avoid the pop ups and turn off the chat to avoid the clicks

http://cricfree.tv/live/live_sports_...2012_final/869

Comment

Found a feed foe the final 4-1for Bingham yeh!!! You can find a feed on wiziwig tv then go to sky sports three. Or wite in streaming sky sports 3. Hope this is of some help.

Comment

Working...
                              X