Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Cease and Desist on all coverage of Mark Selby

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

Firstly I am writing this in the public domain to show you all how much of an ass some people in the Snooker more .....

Good! lol

The less Selby news the better, IMO.
    CEP

Comment

don't say i didn't alert tsf members in advance by posting links regarding his poor sportsmanship, lack of etiquette and very questionable (borderline cheating) tactics. appears he is as nice and gentlemanly off the table as he is on it

Comment

Epic Fail!!!

Selby and/or his manager really must be quite dense...

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
          don't say i didn't alert tsf members in advance by posting links regarding his poor sportsmanship, lack of etiquette and very questionable (borderline cheating) tactics. appears he is as nice and gentlemanly off the table as he is on it
          Originally Posted by Tred View Post
          Epic Fail!!!

Selby and/or his manager really must be quite dense...
          I suspect that Selby himself knows nothing about this other than the innocent question asked of him by Jon.

Comment

TSB - Cease and Desist on all coverage of Mark Selby

I sent a message to Mukesh before posting that article up and as usual no reply, over the past few years I have sent Mukesh 5 emails all unanswered, shame really as one was requesting permission to re-blog every post on Marks blog when it first started up and another was for a exhibition for Mark in Germany which would if netted him £5k, the message I sent today was read as indicated by iMessenger on my iPhone which is like a SMS delivery report (do they still exist?)

Comment

Our article on News Now's Top Stories is two spots above Mark's official link........ Yes Mark more people read TSB
              Attached Files

Comment

lmao - why have a manager if they don't understand positive promotion!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

TSB - Cease and Desist on all coverage of Mark Selby

Very petty if you ask me. Power trip overload.

Comment

somebody should speak to mark i find it very hard to believe he would think it's in his interests to stop news of his victory etc etc travelling!
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Why Blog if you dont want 'everybody' to read it? ..........he needs to sack his manager......
                      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Working...
                      X