Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - New Shoes Please !

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

So Trump again the fashion setter has set a few conversations off with commentators, Twitterites, bloggers and Foumites alike. The shoes are Christian more .....

They look ridiculous!

Comment

No wonder he needs more prize money - a grand for a pair of shoes!! #sawhimcoming

Comment

And he says they don't get paid enough!!!

The silly tart has now changed them after the second frame, his mind must be in bits.

Comment

Womens shoes.........nice !!!!
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Funny how people never made the same comments or fuss about Joe Johnson who always wore flashy shoes, more so than these.

Comment

Funny how people never made the same comments or fuss about Joe Johnson who always wore flashy shoes, more so than these.
              Weren't many Internet forums around in those days or I'm sure they would have

Comment

Did he not take them off one or two frames into his match? He's got plain black pair on at the minute...
                Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Yeah he took them off after frame two, they must of been well slippy on that carpet.

Comment

Weren't many computers around when Joe Johnson was playing.

Comment

Steve Davis was a bit of a computer, I mean robot.

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                      Weren't many computers around when Joe Johnson was playing.
                      "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                        Yeah he took them off after frame two, they must of been well slippy on that carpet.
                        My dad had this problem the other day, over stretched feet went from under him, i turned around like trigger wondering where the hell he'd gone! Laugh, i almost bought a round!!!!!'
                        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Working...
                        X