Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSB - Murphy chooses Fans over Press

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

At the end of a 6-5 victory over Ricky Walden tonight, Shaun Murphy was asked by security to leave the arena because the more .....

Nice one shaun

Comment

Saw that. Thought it was a nice thing to do for his fans.

He probably just didn't want to talk about that missed black.

Comment

Good on you Shaun, without paying fans at the venue there would be no tournament. The bbc need to look at the bigger picture

Comment

nice one . . .
          My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

This happens all the time . You see players' get ushered out by Security . Shame more players' don't do what Shaun did .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

He won 6-4 by the way

Comment

so true Neil . . . increased security and the media have limited the access to the 'stars'.
                My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by johno View Post
                  Good on you Shaun, without paying fans at the venue there would be no tournament. The bbc need to look at the bigger picture
                  Don't think it was the BBC. In fact the BBC were not going to interview him, hence the extra time and let the rest of the press wait . .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Fair play to him..... Nice to see the fans getting a bit of priority!!
                    Last edited by coomsey76; 16 January 2013, 10:29 AM.
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                    X