Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyberheater
    replied
    It seems obvious to me that he's quitting. It's a shame but not surprising.

Leave a comment:

• JeeSe
    replied
    I accept if he decided to play in this years WSC it would be a simple statement no conference required, however if he was not playing in the WSC he could make career announcements at any time in the next few months. No one is expecting him to play in it anyway.

It is odd that it is scheduled 2 days before the deadline if he is still not playing in the WSC this year.

Leave a comment:

• wildJONESEYE
    replied
    Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Yeah sorry my mistake I thought the deadline was Tuesday and I did not check before writing that.

As Cueman says if he was playing then it would be a simple email shot so it has to be more, maybe it could be this break away tour Ronnie has suggested in the past...........
    yea Right the Chigwell not quite World Tour.

coming to a pig sty near you soon..... book your tickets through farmers union

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    confused but the WSC deadline is the 28th but the press conference is the 26th?
    Yeah sorry my mistake I thought the deadline was Tuesday and I did not check before writing that.

As Cueman says if he was playing then it would be a simple email shot so it has to be more, maybe it could be this break away tour Ronnie has suggested in the past...........

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied
    IMO if he was playing in the world championship it would have been a simple statement released to the press indicating that. As he has called a press conference I'm assuming its to call time on his career and maybe talk about his future plans.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    confused but the WSC deadline is the 28th but the press conference is the 26th?

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie O’Sullivan calls press conference for major career announcement

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

A email popped into my mailbox this morning inviting me to a press conference for Ronnie O’Sullivan where he will be announcing his more .....
Working...
X