No announcement yet.

2nd Annual VK LEGENDS CHARITY SNOOKER TOURNAMENT IN AID OF CANCER RESEARCH UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual VK LEGENDS CHARITY SNOOKER TOURNAMENT IN AID OF CANCER RESEARCH UK

Well ladies and gentlemen it will soon be that time of year again when the best snooker players in the world congregate at Snooker Mecca (The Crucible) to battle it out to see who will be crowned Snooker World Champion. And one week later will be an equally prestigious snooker tournament, the VK LEGENDS charity snooker tournament in aid of Cancer Research UK.

This Tournament will once again be held at The Atack Snooker Club, Regent Street Nuneaton, Warks. The tournament will start at !0.30am and will run for the duration of the day. All TSF members are welcome to come down and take part and join in the fun and help us to raise money for Cancer Research UK

Last years tournament was a resounding success and we are aiming to make this years tournament even better.

Once again I am looking to the kindness of TSF members to help us to secure some snooker cues as prizes. I am therefore asking all cue makers and manufacturers that can possibly donate a cue or two to a very worthy cause. Maybe you have an old "Shark" series gathering dust somewhere Mike Wooldridge, or maybe you have a standard cue just gathering dust in the corner of your workshop Andy Travis, or any other cue maker out there. I'm sure that ADR147 has a few hundred stashed away somewhere.

I know that there are an awful lot of cue collectors out there too on TSF, maybe, just maybe you can bare to part with a cue or two for a worthy cause. I had several cues donated towards last years tournament from TSF members (you know who you are ) and I would be extremely grateful that if you have any more cues that you wont miss that you kindly donate them to my charity snooker tournament.

If any TSF member has any snooker related memorabilia that they would like to donate then please feel free to IM me .

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if you want to get involved or want any further information then you can IM me anytime.

I will keep you all updated on my progress as the tournament draws closer
    Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

I had a great time playing in this worthy tournament last year. I will definately enter again this year and recommend it to anyone on the TSF forum.
    "Manny" just remind me what date the tournament is on

Comment

It's the weekend of the Golden Cue at Yarmouth

Comment

I'm not in the 3man this year at Yarmouth. VK Legends II it is then

Comment

I have family in Nuneaton so I could possibly make the 300 mile round trip and crow-bar a comp in, but I would need to know the date we are talking about. So when will this be?
          I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

The VK Legends II is on the 12th May at Atack Snooker Nuneaton.

Comment

Nice one Chappers and Jack, this will be the 2nd one that you've missed....I'm gonna have to start spreading malicious rumours that you're running scared and that you can't pot a ball with your new MW Blackspin cue

UPDATE:

Dave Buswell of Mastercraft Cues has kindly decided to sponsor the VK LEGENDS Charity Snooker Tournament for the 2nd year running. He will be donating a beautifully hand crafted cue and a case for 1st prize. I would like to thank Dave for taking the time out of his hectic schedule to sponsor our tournament and for donating the cue and case. You are a true gentleman. ��
              Pinpoint, Pause, Pullback, Pause, Pot.

Comment

Working...
              X