Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Snooker Championships Qualifying Draw and Watch for FREE

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

This year you can watch the qualifying stages of The World Snooker Championships for FREE on LiveSport.tv Non professional players draw Main Qualifying more .....

Thanks for the info.

I am not sure if this is the best place for these questions, but I am just wondering:

- best of how many frames (per match) in the pre-qualifiers (round 1, 2, 3 and 4)?

- best of how many frames (per match) in the qualifiers (round 1, 2, 3 and 4)?

- best of how many frames (per match) in the World Championship (round 1, 2, QF, SF and Final)?

Thanks!

: )
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

beware, yes the Qualifiers are free to watch, but in the registration you need to check that 1) you check/uncheck the "do you want further information" and 2) if you do not cancel this yourself at the end of the qualifiers, you will be automatically charged £3.99 per month.

"no such thing as a free lunch"
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

These kind of offers just repel me to the extent that I don't sign up in the first place. If you're giving me a free trial then don't handcuff me in the process. If I like the service I'll sign up anyway.
        I often use large words I don't really understand in an attempt to appear more photosynthesis.

Comment

Working...
        X