Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arson Attempt at Snooker Players Home

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

As reported in The Mail on Sunday today (Source: Daily Mail Article) there has been a arson attempt on the 30th August at more .....

That's just terrible.

Comment

Possible connection to suspicious betting patterns........oh dear oh dear .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I know crazy right, I first got wind of this story about 10 days ago but had to be very careful in researching the facts, in the end I passed it on to Nick at The Mail as I felt it needed a bigger audience.

There are some details which have been left out but I am sure they will come to light once the official police and WPBSA investigation have come to a conclusion.

Comment

Wow how much crazier can this story get? snooker seems to be getting a lot of bad publicity at the minute, though i suppose it could be a good thing... at least it's being mentioned in the tabloids!
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

It will be a shame if more match fixing comes to light......
            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Watch this space!..... I know of a match which has been reported to The WPBSA last week, just waiting to hear back if they are going to officially investigate it or not.

Comment

Like London Buses !!!!!!
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                X