Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Championship League Snooker – Walden takes the early honours

Article Source on The Snooker Blog

Final Ricky Walden 3-2*Judd Trump 53-68 (Walden 34, Trump 44), 67-52 (Walden 67), 39-67 (Walden 39, Trump 37), 61-18 (Walden 61) 74-5 (Walden more .....

Shaun Murphy just made a 147 in the Championship League . . .
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Was it televised ?
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
        Was it televised ?
        Yep. And it's up on youtube.

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          Yep. And it's up on youtube.
          Easy ehh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwicPHEI_Qc

Comment

Just saw Neil Robertson produce possibly the best three frames of snooker I've ever seen in the Championship League. Breaks of 121, 119 and 134, all total clearances, to beat Joe Perry 3-0 and beat the record for number of centuries in a season. He's on 63 now and if he keeps playing like that he's got a chance of making 100 in one season. Awesome.

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. I saw it and am happy to see Murphy
              starting to improve his game.
              Robertson's centuries are impressive indeed and he keeps on
              making more each outing. A true champion.

Comment

Quite a day. It looks like Robertson is about to set the bar for number of centuries in the Hearn era. It will be interesting to see how far he gets. I think 100 is a bit too much, but 90 should be within reach if he can keep up his form.
                ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                  Quite a day. It looks like Robertson is about to set the bar for number of centuries in the Hearn era. It will be interesting to see how far he gets. I think 100 is a bit too much, but 90 should be within reach if he can keep up his form.
                  Neil Robertson seems to be getting better and better.

If he keeps getting a century every frame he will get a lot of them by the end of the season.

Go Neil!
                  My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                  I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by Where's Willie? View Post
                    Just saw Neil Robertson produce possibly the best three frames of snooker I've ever seen in the Championship League. Breaks of 121, 119 and 134, all total clearances, to beat Joe Perry 3-0 and beat the record for number of centuries in a season. He's on 63 now and if he keeps playing like that he's got a chance of making 100 in one season. Awesome.
                    He's definitely doing some heavy scoring at the minute...... Impressive stuff!!
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                    X