Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O’Sullivan still on top after disciplinary judgement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • O’Sullivan still on top after disciplinary judgement

    Article Source on The Snooker Blog

    Maybe I should of titled this post “8 Grand down and still smiling” so lets keep score as we proceed through the disciplinary more .....

  • #2
    Ronnie will be a pundit/commentator for eurosport at the german masters?
    Box the chimp.

    Comment


    • #3
      no wonder he decided to win the masters. he needed the 200k to pay the 8k fine and "school fees"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally Posted by Holden Chinaski View Post
        Ronnie will be a pundit/commentator for eurosport at the german masters?
        He also said that O'Sullivan had signed a contract to appear in Celebrity Big Brother this year, so take it with a pinch of salt. I hope it's not true, I'd fear for Ronnie's life if Dave Hendon gets anywhere near him! The Snooker Blog suggest that he REALLY doesn't like him!
        Last edited by Table_of_Reds; 22nd January 2014, 11:56 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
          no wonder he decided to win the masters. he needed the 200k to pay the 8k fine and "school fees"
          No no, he said before the Masters it was for holiday money - the world championship was school fees, the UK wasn't discussed but he didn't win that so maybe that was just to raise money for fines. I imagine when his Aston Martin needs servicing, he'll win the Grand Prix.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
            No no, he said before the Masters it was for holiday money - the world championship was school fees, the UK wasn't discussed but he didn't win that so maybe that was just to raise money for fines. I imagine when his Aston Martin needs servicing, he'll win the Grand Prix.
            must be some holiday for 200k

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
              No no, he said before the Masters it was for holiday money - the world championship was school fees, the UK wasn't discussed but he didn't win that so maybe that was just to raise money for fines. I imagine when his Aston Martin needs servicing, he'll win the Grand Prix.
              You mean the World Open?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                You mean the World Open?
                I knew it was called something else now, but I couldn't be bothered to google it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally Posted by Table_of_Reds View Post
                  He also said that O'Sullivan had signed a contract to appear in Celebrity Big Brother this year, so take it with a pinch of salt. I hope it's not true, I'd fear for Ronnie's life if Dave Hendon gets anywhere near him! The Snooker Blog suggest that he REALLY doesn't like him!
                  Ronnie did sign the contract to go in CBB but pulled out at the last minute because of pressure from World Snooker.

                  And please show me where on The Snooker Blog that I suggest David Hendon does not like Ronnie O'Sullivan because what you say is total crap, Dave and Ronnie get on just fine.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                    And please show me where on The Snooker Blog that I suggest David Hendon does not like Ronnie O'Sullivan because what you say is total crap, Dave and Ronnie get on just fine.
                    I think he's confusing TSB with SSB and thinks this was written by Mr Hendon. Your own apparent dislike of O'Sullivan has been apparent on TSB for ages, so I think he's just confused you for Dave.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      lol I don't dislike Ronnie, its the fact that he can get away with anything that I dislike.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Take it up with the authorities! While you're at it, ask for the frames back at the UK championship. And the world final to be lengthened to best of 1237

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Love him or hate him, he's still the top drawer in the snooker scene..............!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            he is the best ever

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X