Baby Selby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id say mid 40s for sure...
    2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

Some of the other player do call her his mother.......

At least that will put a stop to his winning! all players with the exception of Stuart Bingham have suffered a 4-6 year dip in performance once they have had a child, lets hope this stays true in Selby's case, the less we see of him at events the better as far as I am concerned.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post

At least that will put a stop to his winning! all players with the exception of Stuart Bingham have suffered a 4-6 year dip in performance once they have had a child, lets hope this stays true in Selby's case, the less we see of him at events the better as far as I am concerned.
        With you on that one

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post

Co-signed.

Comment

Poor form guys

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
              What age is MRs Selby - tried to find out on t'internet but answers were wide and varied. She looks a little bit older than him shall we say .....
              That's her mother you're lusting after you dog !, still many a good tune played on an old fiddle.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                still many a good tune played on an old fiddle.
                if you don't mind a bit of dust

Comment

Working...
                X