Baby Selby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Selby

Vikki Layton wife to Mark Selby is expecting the couples first baby I have been informed today, as yet I...

Click here to read the full article on TheSnookerBlog.com

ah that explains it, he is so desperate for the extra money he had to win the WSC to afford the "drain on his resources"!

no seriously, congrates to them.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yes needs the money to 'pay the kids school fees'. haven't we heard that somewhere before .... ?

Comment

He better win a few Worlds to keep the "Family" going as i found out having 3 children myself!...ha ha ha

Gaz.

Comment

I don't think Vicky will have any trouble getting the little blighter off to sleep, " stop crying sweetie, let's watch daddy working, there, there off you go." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Probably took him a good couple of months of walking around the bed before deciding to sink the pink in rather then getting behind the brown.

Anyway. Huge congrats to Mark and his wife. It's a awesome thing having kids.

Comment

Great news! Congratz to both of them

Comment

i'd never though selb was a baby, rather unfortunate title. but yeah he must have a few notes under the mattress. i'm really happy for him. i only hope he don't go out of pocket before his next hair implant sesh

Comment

if its a boy may call him ronnie??
                  2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

What age is MRs Selby - tried to find out on t'internet but answers were wide and varied. She looks a little bit older than him shall we say .....

Comment

Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
                      What age is MRs Selby .....
                      46 i think..

Comment

I thought this. looks a bit too old for this sort of thing lol. didnt want to be rude though... sorry Mrs S
                        2013/2014 Season Event Predictor Winner!

Comment

Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
                          I thought this. looks a bit too old for this sort of thing lol. didnt want to be rude though... sorry Mrs S
                          really? have a look around. the indigenous english girls that are having kids today are on the most part well passed it. we're a dieing race.. we just import now, until that's run its course

Comment

she looks about mid forties - some sources on t'interweb claims 34 or so - one guy said 34 going on 50 so 46 sounds/looks about right. Apparently her date of birth inst listed online so there's someone that doesn't want their age publicised. One article stated she was 30 in 2008 so she is 36. yeah right

Comment

36 is about right for an english bird to be dropping her first one these days though

Comment

Working...
                              X