X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j6uk
    replied
    Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
    still many a good tune played on an old fiddle.
    if you don't mind a bit of dust

Leave a comment:

• vmax4steve
    replied
    Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
    What age is MRs Selby - tried to find out on t'internet but answers were wide and varied. She looks a little bit older than him shall we say .....
    That's her mother you're lusting after you dog !, still many a good tune played on an old fiddle.

Leave a comment:

• sealer
    replied
    Poor form guys

Leave a comment:

• cyberheater
    replied
    Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Some of the other player do call her his mother.......

At least that will put a stop to his winning! all players with the exception of Stuart Bingham have suffered a 4-6 year dip in performance once they have had a child, lets hope this stays true in Selby's case, the less we see of him at events the better as far as I am concerned.
    Co-signed.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Walton
    replied
    Originally Posted by ferret View Post

At least that will put a stop to his winning! all players with the exception of Stuart Bingham have suffered a 4-6 year dip in performance once they have had a child, lets hope this stays true in Selby's case, the less we see of him at events the better as far as I am concerned.
    With you on that one

Leave a comment:

• ferret
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dieselman147
    replied
    id say mid 40s for sure...

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    36 is about right for an english bird to be dropping her first one these days though

Leave a comment:

• Smeeagain
    replied
    she looks about mid forties - some sources on t'interweb claims 34 or so - one guy said 34 going on 50 so 46 sounds/looks about right. Apparently her date of birth inst listed online so there's someone that doesn't want their age publicised. One article stated she was 30 in 2008 so she is 36. yeah right

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    Originally Posted by dieselman147 View Post
    I thought this. looks a bit too old for this sort of thing lol. didnt want to be rude though... sorry Mrs S
    really? have a look around. the indigenous english girls that are having kids today are on the most part well passed it. we're a dieing race.. we just import now, until that's run its course

Leave a comment:

• dieselman147
    replied
    I thought this. looks a bit too old for this sort of thing lol. didnt want to be rude though... sorry Mrs S

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    Originally Posted by Smeeagain View Post
    What age is MRs Selby .....
    46 i think..

Leave a comment:

• Smeeagain
    replied
    What age is MRs Selby - tried to find out on t'internet but answers were wide and varied. She looks a little bit older than him shall we say .....

Leave a comment:

• dieselman147
    replied
    if its a boy may call him ronnie??

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    i'd never though selb was a baby, rather unfortunate title. but yeah he must have a few notes under the mattress. i'm really happy for him. i only hope he don't go out of pocket before his next hair implant sesh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X