X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snookerman147
    started a topic Newcastle areas

Newcastle areas

Hey guys been practising for some time now and I am capable of making 48 breaks every now and now, I have done some sight right stuff which has helped just looking for some safety routines and break building routines to do other than the line up and the T routine, also I’m based in South Shields however I’m quite often at the Gateshead and Whitley bay snooker centres and I’m looking for more people to have frames with if anyone fancies some frames sometime, help on routines is greatly appreciated.

• Snookerman147
    replied
    Sounds good mate, il have me grey sweatpants on white trainers which is what I always wear for snooker 😂 is il have a long black ad white case with a black perradon towel around the handle

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally posted by infowarrior View Post
    Yeah, it opens at 11 on Saturdays mate. I'll go for 11:00. I'll have a black addidas cap on, cheapy silver cue case with a white towel tied round the handle.
    no pink carnation?

you do sound like most people I see down our club
    have fun and let is know how it goes

Leave a comment:

• infowarrior
    replied
    Yeah, it opens at 11 on Saturdays mate. I'll go for 11:00. I'll have a black addidas cap on, cheapy silver cue case with a white towel tied round the handle.

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    We meeting for 11am on Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    That’s going news mate glad to hear he’s ok, yeah I’m free on Saturday mate.

Leave a comment:

• infowarrior
    replied
    Hi mate. My dad's just got out of hospital today and I should be able to play this sat or sunday if you're still interested?

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    Yeah no worries mate, will do, hope your dad is ok

Leave a comment:

• infowarrior
    replied
    Hope you get this message in time mate but I'm going to have to cancel snooker tomorrow. My dad got took to hospital this morning with some problems. Everything might be ok by tomorrow morning but I can't be sure so best to cancel just to be on the safe side. Just PM me when you have enough posts and we'll arrange something.

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    Yeah that’s good for me bud

Leave a comment:

• infowarrior
    replied
    Could have few frames 11:00 sat morn. You ok to play at Hustler in town?

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    I’m free this Saturday morning/early afternoon, got a pro am at 4pm in Whitley bay, so if you fancy I can do this Saturday?

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    snookerman147 - you will need over 10 posts and a bit of patience and then a logout/login for the PM function to activate for you

Leave a comment:

• Snookerman147
    replied
    No bother I’m usually free on Saturdays and odd days after 5pm bud, il try n pm you

Leave a comment:

• infowarrior
    replied
    My best times to play are usually couple hours on a sat or sun morning if you can make those times or maybe couple hours from 5pm onwards during the week if I have a day or 2's notice? I tried to PM you but think you must need to reach a certain number of posts before that option's available.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X