Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
    Wow! That table does look good! Another wife for the Snooker Widow’s Club
    Best club around Steve ,they just don't realise it .

Comment

• Lovely looking set up , congrats on getting it completed.

Comment

• That is the Mutts Nuts, where is the ENVY smilie
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection, Joe Davies

Comment

• Originally Posted by NonStarter View Post
          Today was the big day. Couldn't be more pleased

That looks just about perfect, absolutely cracking table and room.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Thank you all. It means a lot - hasn't quite sunk in yet. Thank you especially to Steve and this blog that gave me the courage to get my dream moving.

Bloody hell, sounds like a winners speech already!

Comment

• Lovely room and set up. Congratulations. Having a table at home is great, pop out anytime for as long as you like.

Comment

Thank you all. It means a lot - hasn't quite sunk in yet. Thank you especially to Steve and this blog that gave me the courage to get my dream moving.

I’ll take a bow. Humbled to know I’ve inspired a few people to build their own snooker sheds! Hopefully there will be many more to follow..

It will definitely take a while to sink in that you have your own table! I still have to pinch myself even now!! All the blood sweat and tears to get here will make it seem even more worthwhile!

Just make sure to update us regularly on your progress!
                Last edited by Danger Steve; 7 May 2021, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• So jealous. Unfortunately, I'm on the long wait until my kids move out so I can down size the house and clear the mortgage before I can get a room built. If I start being horrible to them now they might move out sooner rather than later

Comment

Thank you all. It means a lot - hasn't quite sunk in yet. Thank you especially to Steve and this blog that gave me the courage to get my dream moving.

Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post

I’ll take a bow. Humbled to know I’ve inspired a few people to build their own snooker sheds! Hopefully there will be many more to follow..

It will definitely take a while to sink in that you have your own table! I still have to pinch myself even now!! All the blood sweat and tears to get here will make it seem even more worthwhile!

Just make sure to update us regularly on your progress!
                    Yes, it would be great to see a vid of you potting the colours or something NonStarter so we can see how it runs and sounds etc. Top job!!
                    Last edited by Cue crafty; 7 May 2021, 07:35 PM.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• stunning NS welcome to the club. I hope, no, i know you will love it.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                        And finally time to get the cushions back on and bolted up!

Absolutely amazing job! Fantastic!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Inofftheblack! View Post

Absolutely amazing job! Fantastic!
                          )
                          Agreed. How much does a project like this cost? ( I dread to imagine! ).

Comment

• Thanks guys!

It’s not cheap no, but worth it.

Comment

• Hey chaps how are you all doing? I've just finished reading all 27 pages of project snooker shed and loved every page, everyone has something different to bring to their room and level of detail has been nothing short of remarkable, deeply impressive stuff, I'm now starting out on that road but going the log cabin route, It's just what I prefer. At least that way I'll know its done right and hopefully shouldn't have any issues, my heart sank when I read Steve was knocking the whole thing on the head and selling the table only to see he'd given himself a good talking to and the journey was back on, so glad you carried on, you got a lovely snooker room now. I've ordered a 10m x 6m cabin which is coming and being built in September, got the concrete base going in in August so no pics yet, I've got the table already and have just oreded the bar so got the two most important items ready to go ahh also got a corner sofa aswell for my loyal fan base, it's seats 5 so there should be plenty of room lol, now just a case of collecting all the relevant bits and bobs so I'm ready to hit the ground running as soon as it's built.
                              As ever I'd appreciate everyone's opinions on all things snooker rooms.
                              I've looked at IR bar heaters, one at each end which should do the job nicely and seem more efficient than electric radiators, anyone had any experience with these, good or bad? Also very undecided on the table light so any advice there would be helpful, I quite like the panel lights but sometimes wonder about getting the proper snooker table lights but they very pricey for what they are. Any hoo enough waffling from me, I'll post some pics when something happens. ​​​
                              Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Comment

• We put in an air conditioning unit, it would have been impossible to play in the shed recently without it. It's worth while giving the summer heat a thought and not just keeping warm in the winter.
                                This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                                https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                                X