No announcement yet.

Project Snooker Shed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of pics of my shed coming along..

I am currently doing the shiplap cladding on the outside and running cables for lights and a couple of sockets inside. I won't be able to do much more until lockdown eases and I can get some more materials..

Comment

• I heard today that a number of B&Q's will be re-opening across the country!
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by trying View Post
        A couple of pics of my shed coming along..

I am currently doing the shiplap cladding on the outside and running cables for lights and a couple of sockets inside. I won't be able to do much more until lockdown eases and I can get some more materials..

Coming along nicely!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          I heard today that a number of B&Q's will be re-opening across the country!
          Nevermind B&Q... When are Thurstons re-opening!!

Comment

• Its a shame I didn't get started a few months earlier, if I had I could have had the table fitted before lockdown and whiled away all this time playing snooker! :snooker:

Comment

Its a shame I didn't get started a few months earlier, if I had I could have had the table fitted before lockdown and whiled away all this time playing snooker! :snooker:
              What table have you gone for??

Comment

• Well chaps not much going on at the moment so I’ve been trying to beat my mini line up high break and after a few weeks of trying I’ve finally shot a 64.. 8 reds 8 blacks

check it out!

https://youtu.be/cN2GC2-_pKo

Comment

• Originally Posted by Danger Steve View Post
                  Well chaps not much going on at the moment so I’ve been trying to beat my mini line up high break and after a few weeks of trying I’ve finally shot a 64.. 8 reds 8 blacks

check it out!

https://youtu.be/cN2GC2-_pKo
                  Very nice.
                  sorry if I have missed it on another post but size is that shed , it looks like there is loads of room around the table.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Looking good Steve. What camera are you using to film that?

Oh and the table is a Burroughs & Watts
                    Last edited by trying; 27 May 2020, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Looking good Steve. What camera are you using to film that?

Oh and the table is a Burroughs & Watts
                      It’s just my iPhone XR then edited in Movie Maker before publishing.

Im currently working on the smaller shed/office next door so the snooker shed has become a bit of a dumping ground at the moment, hence all the ‘stuff’ spread about! That’ll eventually all be cleared, and hopefully with COVID-19 rules relaxing Thurstons will re-open and I can finally get the table finished!

Hows your build progressing?

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post

Very nice.
                        sorry if I have missed it on another post but size is that shed , it looks like there is loads of room around the table.
                        Just a fraction over 30m2.. I think it’s just the camera angle that makes it look bigger. If I play a shot 90degrees to the table with the white ball tight on the cushion then there’s just enough room for the cue (58”) to make a few small feathers before taking the shot.

Comment

It’s just my iPhone XR then edited in Movie Maker before publishing.

Im currently working on the smaller shed/office next door so the snooker shed has become a bit of a dumping ground at the moment, hence all the ‘stuff’ spread about! That’ll eventually all be cleared, and hopefully with COVID-19 rules relaxing Thurstons will re-open and I can finally get the table finished!

Hows your build progressing?
                          I ask as I'd like to put up a camera on a bracket on the end wall, maybe GoPro, but I heven't looked into that yet.

All the cladding is now done so finished externally. Wiring for lights, sockets etc about done. So will be dry lining next but I haven't got the materials yet.

Its a shame I hadn't finished the shed a couple of months sooner and got the table set up - I have everything here - because lockdown would have been the perfect excuse to play!
                          Last edited by trying; 28 May 2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Self isolating in the Man Cave... it’s the only sure way to be safe!
                            :snooker:

Comment

Nevermind B&Q... When are Thurstons re-opening!!
                              Their new website is now online... browsing only at present... but its a start

Comment

• Hello my first posting on here. What size are the roof joists on your project and did you get a calculation for the span ?

Comment

Working...
                                X