Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which commentator do you find the most servile or fawning?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST

Alan McManus
    Stephen Hendry

OK

Neil Foulds
    Steve Davis
    John Parrot
    Peter Ebdon
    Terry Griffiths

WORST

Phil Yates
    Dave Hendon
    Joe Johnson
    Willie Thorne
    John Virgo
    Dennis Taylor
    Ken Doherty
    Last edited by Steve748; 27th March 2019, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Phil Yates
      sigpicNo cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
        "oh he dropped his extension, pass the needle and thread so i can stitch up my sides".
        Tsk! That's why I love DT commentating so much. There are a couple of instances I can recall - just as you describe - that had me laughing very hard along with DT. One was Mark Allen not being able to get the fishing tackle out of the way quickly enough, and the other was Graeme Dott trying to open the reds with a cue ball ultimately travelling at a snail's pace. When it hits the reds he makes an explosion noise and gesture with his arms.

Not particular funny, you're right, but I find DT's laughing very infectious.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

You should see this! It is classic! Some guy impersonates them really well.

https://youtu.be/NhjwU0KwFCc
          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄

Comment

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
            You should see this! It is classic! Some guy impersonates them really well.

https://youtu.be/NhjwU0KwFCc
            That was very funny, especially at the end when they all start criticising each other's catchphrases. His Phil Yates in uncanny!!
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
            X