Judd Trumps cue missing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judd Trumps cue missing?

Just watching the Snooker on Eurosport and thought I heard Neil Foulds mention a couple of players cues have gone missing on route home from China , including Judds
    Did anyone else hear this or was I hearing things?
    What a time to happen if it is true with the worlds only a short time away.

Happens a lot when they go to China, they usually show up eventually.

Comment

it seems Oli Lines twittered that his and Judd's cues have gone missing.
      Not heard anything since.
      Up the TSF!

Comment

Sadly its looking like they are gone, I think at most they would have shown up a day or two later, its 5 days now as both players flew out Tuesday. A case maybe of someone has stolen these as they would command a decent sum to a collector in China.

Mike Wooldridge has had cues stolen when posting over there and we know the Chinese have a big obsession with English cues. Time to consider boycotting I think, they aren't exactly offering record money and most players don't seem interested once they are there. Add into that the long distance to fly and jetlag, conditions sometimes bad and lack of respect from fans with phones going off and flash going off as they take photos all the time and to top it off the risk of losing or damaging your cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post

Mike Wooldridge has had cues stolen when posting over there and we know the Chinese have a big obsession with English cues. Time to consider boycotting I think, they aren't exactly offering record money and most players don't seem interested once they are there. Add into that the long distance to fly and jetlag, conditions sometimes bad and lack of respect from fans with phones going off and flash going off as they take photos all the time and to top it off the risk of losing or damaging your cue.
          Yeah i seen Mike's posts on facebook, he made 3 cues and sent them they went missing, had to make them again and they again went missing. Close to £6k of cues.

Comment

Is it\them still missing?

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Yeah i seen Mike's posts on facebook, he made 3 cues and sent them they went missing, had to make them again and they again went missing. Close to £6k of cues.
              Ohh i didn't read about the 2nd batch going missing !!!!! jeez

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Ohh i didn't read about the 2nd batch going missing !!!!! jeez
                Just checked his facebook, the second batch must have arrived as he mentioned not wanting to make them for a third time. I just skimmed over it and thought it said he had to make them for a third time.

Comment

Just checked his facebook, the second batch must have arrived as he mentioned not wanting to make them for a third time. I just skimmed over it and thought it said he had to make them for a third time.
                  Lol you spreading false rumours ha ha ha

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    Lol you spreading false rumours ha ha ha

Wouldn't shock me if they had gone walkies.

Comment

I lose about that every year!
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

If his cue has gone missing that must affect his odds massively going into Sheffield?
                        When he changed his cue a few seasons ago his game went down hill
                        He's never going to be able to source a new cue and be playing at the levels he has this season

Comment

Parris will turn him a new cue round in no time , it’s getting used to it that will be the problem .
                          Neil

Comment

Don't the players keep a backup cue for such a situation?
                            Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                              Parris will turn him a new cue round in no time , itís getting used to it that will be the problem .
                              I would of thought that Trump would have a couple of spare cues to his specs laying around. Parris would of made 5 -6 cues for him to choose, Trump might as well take 2 cues just incase the worst happens. Hindsight!!!!
                              Last edited by ken147; 8th April 2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X