Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See image for description

Comment

Interesting, on my screen I don't see the Go to Last post arrows; also don't see the icons at the start of each post.
      Hear you can see the mouse-hover-over comment and the link works but the icon does not display.

Up the TSF!

Comment

that is Google Chrome - uptodate
        they do display on Firefox Mozilla
        Up the TSF!

Comment

DeanH I am using Chrome and all are showing!! Sent you a PM

neil taperell I can't fix your avatar, can you change it manually from your profile to a images you want as seeing the missing image icon is affecting my OCD

Comment

Hi Ferret, PM replied
            no joy though
            Up the TSF!

Comment

ok - success
              we tried changingChrome themes
              then clearing the cache completely

Up the TSF!

Comment

Just encountered something annoying, spent 10 minutes writing a pm to ferret only to find out when clicking 'Send' that it is not allowed to pm he directly d'oh
                I would expect if it wasn't allowed the message would be shown when i click the button to pm him.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                  DeanH I am using Chrome and all are showing!! Sent you a PM

neil taperell I can't fix your avatar, can you change it manually from your profile to a images you want as seeing the missing image icon is affecting my OCD
                  I am useless with anything like that , but I had a go Kevin
                  Neil

Comment

I've just logged in after a mamoth 3 1/2 Day microsoft update Jeeez, but when i clicked on TSF on my toolbar firefox came up with a warning saying site unsafe,, I had to press advanced button and the visit site do you reckon thats the update or firefox?
                    Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection Joe Davies

Comment

this has been happening on Chrome as well

not sure if it is Firefox/Chrome security settings or that TSF site needs tweaking to not activate the warning
                      Up the TSF!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        this has been happening on Chrome as well

not sure if it is Firefox/Chrome security settings or that TSF site needs tweaking to not activate the warning
                        Yes happened to me using Chrome. I thought at the time it was my ISP Parental Controls.

Comment

I would say update your bookmark as it may be trying to access the http version not the https and this is why you are getting this error although there is a 301 permanent redirect in place from the http version!

Links from Google, Yahoo and Bing all work for me on Chrome and Safari I also tried the URL's thesnookerforum.co.uk, thesnookerforum.co.uk/board, www.thesnookerforum.co.uk and www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/board by directly typing them in the address bar and no notifications like this for me.

That error message usually means there is no SSL certificate but we do have one and it is installed correctly! all I can think of is that is may be a caching issue with your browser maybe.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                            I would say update your bookmark as it may be trying to access the http version not the https and this is why you are getting this error although there is a 301 permanent redirect in place from the http version!

Links from Google, Yahoo and Bing all work for me on Chrome and Safari I also tried the URL's thesnookerforum.co.uk, thesnookerforum.co.uk/board, www.thesnookerforum.co.uk and www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/board by directly typing them in the address bar and no notifications like this for me.

That error message usually means there is no SSL certificate but we do have one and it is installed correctly! all I can think of is that is may be a caching issue with your browser maybe.
                            Ferret, I deleted my bookmarks and started from scratch typing in "the snooker forum etc". Everything looks fine.

Comment

Just a few words of encouragement for the mods! Well done chaps, after weeks of WTF?!? The site is coming back together!! Keep up the good work!
                              sigpicNo cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post

Ferret, I deleted my bookmarks and started from scratch typing in "the snooker forum etc". Everything looks fine.
                                I had similar problem few days ago...after a Firefox update, my desktop shortcut was flagged by Firefox. I finally noticed that the site they were referring to was thesnookerforum, but with TWO sets of "www" at the beginning. I did the same thing as Nifty...deleted the shortcut, logged in to the forum manually, and created new shortcut from that. Been fine ever since.

Comment

Working...
                                X