Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker headcam videos

Hi everyone

Just wondered if forum members would be able to take a look at my YouTube channel where I've uploaded some of my snooker practice videos and give a general critique if possible

Always looking to improve my game so good or bad comments are all welcome.

Like, share and subscribe wouldn't go a miss and help me grow my channel

Thanks everyone!
    Dave

https://youtu.be/GjDPEEgWDnU
    Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Very nice break, was routing for you there!

Comment

Haha thanks mate

Falling low on the blue buggered me up. Slow table so it was kind of wishful thinking thinking I could go round the angles and get on the pink!
      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Thanks for sharing Dave, lovely break. The headcam is brilliant as it shows exactly where your hitting the CB which is something i'm stuggling with.
        Snooker is a game of simple shots played to perfection Joe Davies

Comment

Very nice break and I like the look of that venue. My weakness has always been the pause and I noticed you play in a similar way and the pause looks too brief before delivery of the cue. Especially the blue when you went too high and had to recover. It almost looks like you're rushing so if you have never had coaching I would definitely recommend having at least one session with a registered coach.

The headcam is also a very good way to see it from the players perspective and I wonder if the day will come when professionals are wearing them in matches. They would have to be very light but can you imagine seeing a 147 from head cam view on every shot?

How comfortable is your headcam? Do you forget it's there?
          www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

You know it's there but it is comfortable. Kind of helps to keep your head still as that is a bad habit of mine

Comment

Had my highest break today. 134 total clearance.

https://youtu.be/8afZuU0Rzho​​​​​​

Previous to this was a 114 in open play

Comment

That link dosen't work for me Dave get 404 error page not found, Congrats on the break though, I live and hope one day

Comment

Originally Posted by John Flaf View Post
                  That link dosen't work for me Dave get 404 error page not found, Congrats on the break though, I live and hope one day
                  Thanks man. I was chuffed. Shaking on that last black! Hahah

hope this link works - https://youtu.be/8afZuU0Rzho

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post

Cheers Dave it works, got a cuppa going to enjoy watching, what is most useful is seeing the position on the CB.Which i struggle with.

Comment

Originally Posted by sk1nnym0nkey View Post

Green with envy , you make it look so simple , must try Talisman Trinity Soft

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Green with envy , you make it look so simple , must try Talisman Trinity Soft
                        I loved my trinity soft. Now playing with a monstar medium. Plays virtually identical to the trinity soft. I'm a big fan of layered tips. This monstar has been on for 8 months and hasn't changed one bit. Still loads on it with regular play. Would highly recommend

Comment

Originally Posted by balkend View Post

Green with envy , you make it look so simple ,
                          Agree completely Balkend, very enjoyable to watch, I think i only saw 1 shot with side everything else was centre ball, very controlled play, Hats off to you Dave.

Comment

Thanks for the comments

Comment

Managed a 128 total clearance

https://youtu.be/it0zCoxDXV4

Comment

Working...
                              X