X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing

got it because it looks nice ...
    ... but appearances are deceiving.

After experiencing 2 crashes in 3 fames, bugs like potting the black not noticed by the game, play continuing without the black being respotted, play continuing with only the black on the table, a couple of drinks would've been the better investment for £5.

Hi,
    Just noticed this post...this is Dave from Big Head Games, please update your copy and you'll find all of these issues fixed, there were some early issues but an update released early January fixed them, with the odd exception we are getting constant 4 and 5 star reviews and great compliments, I hope this addresses your worries and feel free to contact me via our facebook page if you spot anything else, we've worked very hard on the game for 9 months and aim to make it the number one snooker game on all formats, therefore your feedback is invaluable. D

Comment

Originally Posted by BigHeadDave View Post
      Hi,
      Just noticed this post...this is Dave from Big Head Games, please update your copy and you'll find all of these issues fixed, there were some early issues but an update released early January fixed them, with the odd exception we are getting constant 4 and 5 star reviews and great compliments, I hope this addresses your worries and feel free to contact me via our facebook page if you spot anything else, we've worked very hard on the game for 9 months and aim to make it the number one snooker game on all formats, therefore your feedback is invaluable. D
      Ever hear of a full stop BigHeadDave.

Comment

lol, no I find them very negative, the end of something!

Comment

Is it just me or am i still feeling the game somewhat having unrealistic physics......

Comment

Just started playing this game. No missing balls or crashing game issues, well done BigHeadDave... I agree about the physics... especially when the cueball just barely touches an object ball, the object ball never stops rolling making snooker shots virtually impossible. Otherwise, a great game!

Comment

Sorry to appear dim but can someone enlighten me and tell me what is being discussed here please.

Many thanks and a Happy New Year to you all.

Comment

a computer game, in forum section:
                The Virtual World - International Snooker 2012
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  a computer game, in forum section:
                  The Virtual World - International Snooker 2012
                  Thank you DeanH. I'm not one for computer games but I will have a look, who knows, I might be tempted!

Comment

Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
                    Thank you DeanH. I'm not one for computer games but I will have a look, who knows, I might be tempted!
                    nw
                    I'm not and I wont...
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X