Snooker Italia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Italia

I know that probably it'll not be useful for everyone due to the fact is written in an uncommon language for most of snooker fans (Italian).
    This is my website: www.snookeritalia.net, the only one actually in my country focused entirely on snooker.
    The site is almost one year old and I'm trying to do my best to involve more people in this beautiful game.
    I translated in chapters part of the Joe Davis book "How I play snooker" and I had the pleasure to interview Cliff Thorburn.

Fantastic site, well done.
    We have been hearing over the years that snooker is gaining popularity
    By the way if you right-mouse over a webpage you can often see a "Translate" option - which works well on yours! :thumbsup:
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Great that the "Translate" option works! Snooker is growing also if in a country like Italy, still really linked to our traditional game and influenced mainly by pool rather than snooker. Hopefully our movement will grow and I'll post soon also here an article I'm writing about the history of snooker in Italy (obviously talking about players that had or have Italian roots).

Comment

look forward to the new article
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

There'll surely be an English version! It'll be probably better than the auto-translated one!

Comment

Originally Posted by Shotgun_25 View Post
            Great that the "Translate" option works! Snooker is growing also if in a country like Italy, still really linked to our traditional game and influenced mainly by pool rather than snooker. Hopefully our movement will grow and I'll post soon also here an article I'm writing about the history of snooker in Italy (obviously talking about players that had or have Italian roots).
            Beh, Ronnie e' mezzo italiano
            In bocca al lupo con il sito!
            Last edited by Zelig; 3 September 2021, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X