www.cuesforsnooker.co.uk - Jonathan Lonergan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.cuesforsnooker.co.uk - Jonathan Lonergan

Hi all, its been a while since I've posted on here.

I've still got my website www.cuesforsnooker.co.uk running. There have been a few updates recently albeit not a great deal (can be very time consuming!).

I have changed my badges now, firstly they are much easier to photograph than the engraved metal discs I was using previously and secondly they feel much nicer on the cues. They are perspex discs printed on the underside, as it quite common now.

3/4 cues are also available. When I started off about 5-6 years ago all my cues were one piece but there was a growing demand for 3/4 cues so they have been added to the range.

In terms of craftsmanship they are better than ever and are at a level where I feel they compete with most others out there. At a local level I have done a lot of repairs and alterations recently which I have photographed just so that you can see what can be done with some older vintage cues relatively cheaply.

I have also started a Facebook page - search for Lonergan Cues and you should find it. Like and share if you would, every little helps! I update it with photos more often than my website. There are also some links to items I have on ebay too. One of which is - [URL="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171416979368?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649"]

Any questions just give me a call or send me an email and i'll do my best to get back to you within the same day. I will not be replying on TSF everyday though.

Thanks

Jon

Good luck Jon, your cues are excellent, will be in touch later in the year.

Comment

The snakewood one on ebay last week was a cracker . .
      Last edited by billabong; 12 August 2014, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
        The snakewood one on ebay last week was a cracker . .
        If it had been 58" i would of been all over it !!

Comment

If you want a 58" one that's not a problem jrc. I'll do it for £250 delivered.

Comment

Working...
          X