Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
    https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

interesting
    good luck
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Good luck pal.

Comment

I'm intrigued , how does the Triangle for 15 reds work ? I can't work out the piece of timber coming off at the 45 degree angle in one off the photos .

Does the triangle come in 2 sections ? Hard to tell from the photos .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
          I'm intrigued , how does the Triangle for 15 reds work ? I can't work out the piece of timber coming off at the 45 degree angle in one off the photos .

Does the triangle come in 2 sections ? Hard to tell from the photos .
          Looks like two L or V sections to me.
          seems quite a good idea to be fair , should get all the balls touching. Is there a big market for it, I'm not sure.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

It's effectively still a triangle, but the top and bottom sections are removed. The size is optimal to be able to fit 15 reds for snooker and closes slightly more to allow for the smaller pool ball sets. So including the over-sized American Pool ball sets, this triangle caters for 3 different ball size groups.
            The website content is still being added at the moment.

P. S. It's great for potting the red off the break. As the reds are touching 99.9% of the time!
            Last edited by inevermissblue; 5 June 2020, 05:11 PM.
            Cheap and Cheerful! 😄

Comment

Don’t take this the wrong way... but I could knock that up in 10 mins out of some scrap timber! If your going to sell those I’d try and ‘sexy them up’ a bit?? Or at least use some nice wood without knots...??

Comment

Anyone could knock those up. Although easier said than done. This is more about the actual concept. Not having an over-sized triangle that is barely fit for purpose. This was an age old problem that has been rectified. I stumbled upon the idea and so I took it to the next level (or more) having the added universal feature. No gadgets or contraptions. Just two halves that solved one problem. Thanks for your response. Appreciated greatly.
                Cheap and Cheerful! 😄

Comment

It’s a sound idea I’m not doubting that, maybe you could add a neat way of keeping the two pieces connected? Spring loaded somehow to adapt to the different racks. I can we’ll see people in a club environment loosing one half and coming unstuck.

Good Luck

Comment

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
                    Anyone could knock those up. Although easier said than done. This is more about the actual concept. Not having an over-sized triangle that is barely fit for purpose. This was an age old problem that has been rectified. I stumbled upon the idea and so I took it to the next level (or more) having the added universal feature. No gadgets or contraptions. Just two halves that solved one problem. Thanks for your response. Appreciated greatly.
                    The two halves getting the balls touching is a great selling point, it's the best way to get a consistent break. Are there that many players bothered by that in your average club ? Also on an average club table no matter how much you squeeze , take the triangle away and the balls roll apart. That's where my doubt lies but it is a good idea and if I had a home table that was well looked after I would probably get one of these.
                    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Great idea this
                      Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                        Also on an average club table no matter how much you squeeze , take the triangle away and the balls roll apart.
                        yep!
                        down to people placing the triangle up by the pink and then dropping the reds into the triangle!! :mad-new:
                        denting the cloth and making divots
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

This is another benefit. It promotes good table practise. As in not being able to drop the balls into a triangle. Instead you have to gather the balls to form a triangle and then close each half towards the reds to contact them.

Plus the pink ball stays spotted throughout.

Each half of the triangle is attached by either hook and loop strip or magnetic.They can hang on existing triangle hooks or on top of luminaire strip light fittings. Labelled Snooker on one side and pool on the other.
                          Cheap and Cheerful! 😄

Comment

Can you put up some clearer photos
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The video on the website shows a good insight how it works
                              Maximus Legend Plus : Ebony butt with Ovangkol front wedge and thick maple veneer : Premium ash shaft : Tip 9.45 mm Talisman Trinity Soft, length 58″, weight 18.4 oz, butt diameter 29.4 mm, balance 18″

Comment

Working...
                              X