Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Guys

Who out there plays mw2 ? I've been playing for a few months and I have to say I love it although I turn into an animal while I'm playing. It can also be very frustrating!
    Would be good to here what level you guys are on, fave guns, stuff like that. I use the SCAR-H with claymores, pretty aggresive but do little camps sometimes to pick fools off.
    Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

mw2 was ruined by things like the motion sensor etc such a shame as the game had alot of potential cod4 was the best in the series upto date.
    tha what!

Comment

im a battlefield bad company man myself....sweeeeet game
      If practice makes perfect, and no one's perfect, then why practice?

Comment

hard to find a competative fps that beats halo 2 on a console as halo 3 failed.
        tha what!

Comment

I play it now and then, good game. Although theres certainly a few maps I hate (purely down to me getting picked off)

Comment

Originally Posted by ian046 View Post
            mw2 was ruined by things like the motion sensor etc such a shame as the game had alot of potential cod4 was the best in the series upto date.
            the only real thing that ruins modern warfare 2 is the endless bullets it takes to kill someone, when it first came out it was quality but now it isnt they have ruined it by giving everyone more health

Comment

Originally Posted by milla020 View Post
              the only real thing that ruins modern warfare 2 is the endless bullets it takes to kill someone, when it first came out it was quality but now it isnt they have ruined it by giving everyone more health
              Does everyone have more health now? That figures, I have been having to get 5 or more shots onto someone to kill them for a while
              Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

Working...
              X