Finally, a decent online pool game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, a decent online pool game

This is a great pool sim - it's top-down view only, but instantly accessable with some of the smoothest and most realistic physics I've seen in a pool game. The same people did 'one player' only versions of 8 and 9 ball where you played against the clock, but they've now taken the same game (8-ball only for now) and given you the chance to play other online gamers.

I know there's bigger and better 3D pool sims out there, but I can't be doing with all this download/register nonsense.

This is simplicity itself - you don't even have to bother finding someone to play in the games room, as the computer finds you an opponesnt itself. Just load up the game and hit 'Play as guest' and you're away.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball...ultiplayer/en/
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

[QUOTE=Billy;531221]This is a great pool sim - it's top-down view only, but instantly accessable with some of the smoothest and most realistic physics I've seen in a pool game. The same people did 'one player' only versions of 8 and 9 ball where you played against the clock, but they've now taken the same game (8-ball only for now) and given you the chance to play other online gamers.

I know there's bigger and better 3D pool sims out there, but I can't be doing with all this download/register nonsense.

This is simplicity itself - you don't even have to bother finding someone to play in the games room, as the computer finds you an opponesnt itself. Just load up the game and hit 'Play as guest' and you're away.

I tried it and it is great. I am just a begginer, but Billy i would fancy a game with you.

Comment

Originally Posted by iksotam View Post
      I tried it and it is great. I am just a begginer, but Billy i would fancy a game with you.
      That would be great, but it's not possible, iksotam. The game chooses your opponent at random.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
      X