Call of Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty

Call of Duty is a World War II first person shooter game from the creators of Medal Of HonoUr. The single player missions aren't too bad, but I can't really say too much about that because I gave up and went straight to the online games.
    The multipalayer game is intense. I am totally addicted to it. I've been staying up late at night playing online knowing that I am going to regret it when i have to get up at 5am to go to work, but i don't care.
    I've been getting my butt whipped by the regulars, but i've improved in the 3 nights i've played. Team Deathmatch seems to be the most popular of the modes of play, but there is also Seek and Destroy and Retrieval (capture the flag style play)
    If you like to get online and kill people......i highly recommend Call of Duty, but get some practice first if you don't have experience or you'll get killed as often as i do .

If you already play this game online......feel free to contact me. And for those of you that play any other (non-billiard) games, please post here what it is and what it's like.

Games i've played online: Virtual Pool3, Red Alert2 and Call of Duty.

I really like war / army based shoot 'em ups but I prefer those that have a semblance of tactics to them. Is Call of Duty gung-ho shoot 'til you die or is it more based on tactics and skill to complete your mission goals?

Comment

It's very much tactics and team work. If you go helta skelta into battle shooting at anything that moves...you'll get killed pretty quick. Moreso for online play. The regular players are veterans and all you need to do is peek around a corner and they'll blow your head off....i know because it's happened to me a lot. If you don't fight as a team, you'll just get killed, probably cause your team mates to get killed too, fail your objective and they'll just get annoyed with you.

Comment

Working...
      X