San Andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Andreas

Anyone got the new GTA game, Im thinking of getting it?

you mean to say you havent already bought it! its a special game can even parachute! a mean come on who would ever think of parachuting in a game! recommend getting it and also need for speed underground 2 if your in to the fast 'pimped' driving games

Comment

i have completed it but i havent completed it fully cause theres louds of extra missions to do when you have finished all the mains ones.

Comment

Get it you wont regret doing so.

Comment

Originally Posted by Snooker
          Anyone got the new GTA game, Im thinking of getting it?
          Did u buy the game? If so, what do u think? If not, I would also heartily recommend it. U can even play pool (unfortunately no gangster snooker lol) in the bars.

Comment

i completed the game 100% hehe

all horseshoes, oysters, tags, quarry missions, zero missions vigilante ambulance firetruck, plus all gold ratings in every school

restarted and added a few cheats.....first time 100% 0 cheats 2nd time 87% 3000 cheats used lmao

Donny_Lad
            You Will RESPECT My Authoritar

Comment

qq

i had your mum so there

Comment

Bought it and returned it after playing it for a week. Far to buggy for my liking. You expect the odd bug with any new game, but not as many as San Andreas has

Comment

what bugs are these?
                  You Will RESPECT My Authoritar

Comment

I bought San Andreas a few weeks ago and haven't come across any bugs as of yet. What are the bugs you have noticed?

Comment

Just played with a friends copy and didn't find half the bugs as I did with mine....Maybe mine was just a duff 'un

Comment

[B] Is San Andreas On PC or On Playstation?

Comment

I have San Andreas for PC & PS2. For PC you can play multiplayer online and have mods so you can put your own cars on.

I'm trying to get 100% with no cheats at the moment
                          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

You sure like digging up old posts, Mitsuko!

Anyway, yeah, San Andreas is without a doubt one of the best 10 games ever released. End of story. Buy it, play it, see you in a year when you've finished it. :-)
                            "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

I loved this game untill I couldn't win that race out in the countryside so I gave up

Comment

Working...
                              X