No announcement yet.

San Andreas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a tip. Get a car that accelerates fast. Make sure you get to first place ASAP and then just cruise along. Drive fast enough to make sure no one overtakes you, but drive slow enough to not crash or overturn your car.

I had a LOT of problems with this race, took me 50 tries or maybe even more. But when I finally beat it I was so happy... until I found out the next mission is the same race, only backwards. I didn't need as many tries on that one though since the first stretch is road, so you can build up a big lead pretty early.

After that, there are some more missions that involve driving or biking a lot and especially some of the driving school missions are a pain in the back end. All are doable though.
    "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

Hehe I did that mission first time

The pilots licence was really hard though.

I'm currently on one of the last missions, where you have to steal a jet fighter, very hard
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

I didn't have much problems with the pilot's license except the 'Fly around airport and land' mission. Then when I realised you have to put your landing gear out (LAUGH) I nailed it in 2 tries. The rest of the missions after that were dead easy for me.

Do you play PS2, Xbox or PC version?

Comment

PC, although I have it on PS2 (which is much easier)
          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Originally Posted by elvaago
            Here's a tip. Get a car that accelerates fast. Make sure you get to first place ASAP and then just cruise along. Drive fast enough to make sure no one overtakes you, but drive slow enough to not crash or overturn your car.

I had a LOT of problems with this race, took me 50 tries or maybe even more. But when I finally beat it I was so happy... until I found out the next mission is the same race, only backwards. I didn't need as many tries on that one though since the first stretch is road, so you can build up a big lead pretty early.

After that, there are some more missions that involve driving or biking a lot and especially some of the driving school missions are a pain in the back end. All are doable though.
            I'll try that but if I still cant do it I'm gonna snap that disc

Comment

Only 2 missions left more me now

Then I'll have to do all the extra things

Comment

I am working on getting enough turf for the last mission. Almost there.

Comment

Just brought this game again, gonna try complete it this time

Comment

Completed this on the Xbox back in the day, is my favourite GTA.

Comment

Working...
                    X