Play89.com TSF Pool Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play89.com TSF Pool Tournament

I want to start off a Pool tournament using the Play89 software, I downloaded it myself this week and have been playing.

To download the PLay89 software just click the banner which is ontop of every page. Also not that you can play for FREE you do not have to put money into your account to use this software.

My username if anybody wants to add me to their friends list is ferret147

I am in the middle of arranging some prizes so all we need to do is get a list of players arrange the times and date for play. When we have this info Play89.com will setup our own room to play in.

So if you are interested please let me know and I will add you to the list below, please also suggest the best time for you to play.
    1. ferret
    2. attilahun
    3. Alex0paul
    4. toupihiggins
    5. RaNeN
    6. vuce
    7. dantuck_7
    Edit: If we get everybody who played in the last Yahoo comp to sign up then we will use the results for that to start our new rankings.
    Last edited by ferret; 20 March 2008, 12:35 AM.

Sorry I forgot to mention that the winner of the TSF Pool Tournament will get to play Jimmy White

How could I forget a thing like that

Comment

I have signed up but will have to train up first
      TSF World Champion 2010
      TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
      BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
        I have signed up but will have to train up first
        I have put you on the list then

Its not that bad to be honest, better than the Yahoo one, alot faster and more reactive too. Hit me up for a game sometime, should be on later tonight.

Comment

Me! Me! I'll play!
          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

When is this tournament being played?
            "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

I just downloaded the software. It does not seem to open?? Its completed the online installation but it just does not open?? Help plz?
              Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                Sorry I forgot to mention that the winner of the TSF Pool Tournament will get to play Jimmy White

How could I forget a thing like that
                How about anyone that enters get to watch the frame also?

Comment

Originally Posted by RaNeN View Post
                  I just downloaded the software. It does not seem to open?? Its completed the online installation but it just does not open?? Help plz?
                  Ranen hit me up on MSN tomorrow and I will see if I can sort your problem out.

Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
                  How about anyone that enters get to watch the frame also?
                  Yes everybody can also watch the frame no problem.

OK a couple of more details that I have not yet mentioned, the first two tournaments will be practices for me (Running them) and for you (entering them) Our first actual tournament will be next month, but you will have to qualify for it!!!!

There will be 10 tournaments a year all with qualifying rounds and ranking points, I will let you know more details about this when I have them ready.

When the Snooker part of PLay89 is release we will also be doing a Snooker Season which will mirror the main tour exactly but with only one slight difference, all of our tournaments will be held either two weeks before or two weeks after the real ones.

I am drawing up competition rules as we speak and making a spreadsheet to do the ranking points.

We are also looking for sponsors for each tournament if anybody is interested?????

Comment

Great...Looking forward .......
                    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

i'll play too

Comment

Sounds interesting... Count me in

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                          I have put you on the list then

Its not that bad to be honest, better than the Yahoo one, alot faster and more reactive too. Hit me up for a game sometime, should be on later tonight.
                          way better then yahoo but worse..much worse then gamedesire which is the best

Comment

Originally Posted by toupihiggins View Post
                            way better then yahoo but worse..much worse then gamedesire which is the best
                            I've found virtual pool to be the best. The best physics i've seen, must love the actual control over cuepower.

Comment

isnooker is pretty good.

Comment

Working...
                              X