Play89.com TSF Pool Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good. Count me out!

The idea of a "main tour" is great imo. But as much as I'd like to be the one everyone beats to get to the final stages (as in the previous TSF leagues ) this time I'll pass due to work overload.
    Actually that's sth I think all participants need to consider before entering; it was the reason for serious delays in the past.

Comment

As much as I'd love to play and kick all your asses, I am changing jobs soon so I will be online a lot less than normal. Wouldn't be able to fullfill any obligations!
      "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

If this helps I was thinking of doing the draws and letting the paired members arrenge when they play their game between them, of course there will have to be a time limit on when you have to play your game by.

Comment

I managed to register and finally am playing! I dont seem to like it though.
          Last edited by RaNeN; 13 March 2008, 11:58 PM.
          Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Just 6 sign ups!!!! we need more like 60 to make this work and to get you worthwhile prizes.

any more takers?? its not like you have to play your matches all in one night you will be given a 3 to 5 day window to arrange your match with your opponent for a convenient time between you!

Comment

Ferret, put me down. Will this tournament just be for TSF members?

Comment

Yeah only TSF members

Comment

Where is this frame with Jimmy White going to be held?
                  Also, you should probably forget about the qaulifying - just have a striaght knockout with 16 or 32 players.

Comment

The games with Jimmy White will be with the Play89.com software.

I have not yet got all the details about that yet but will update as I get them but I think I should request it be done with a live video feed so that we all know it is Jimmy playing.

Comment

Ferret, I think the problem you're finding here is that we've got experience with a Yahoo Pool league. There were many problems with scheduling there to the point where after several months the final of the second league still hasn't been played.

People take that experience and problems and project it onto this tournament.

I really love the idea and I hope it works out like it should. But realistically, even though I would love to play, I am certain I won't be able to dedicate enough time with my new job and all.

Good luck!
                      "I'll be back next year." --Jimmy White

Comment

Nice to see so many play89 software users,if you need the Maximum Bonus Coupon for play89,please click my Signature.
                        1.Play89 Online Pool Maximum Bonus Coupon :snooker:
                        2.Play65 Backgammon Maximum Bonus Coupon

Comment

Working...
                        X